Florence gets kidnapped..... kinda

The marauders minus remus, Mallory, Dylan and Florence sat in the common room giggling around the fire.

Tonight was the night of the full moon and to say the marauders were frustrated with the fact they couldn't help Remus was an understatement.

They had been trying for months to turn into animagus but they were missing something and they couldn't figure out what it was

James was in a rather bitter sweet mood chatting with the strawberry blonde girl beside him when a realization hit him.

He jumped up looking at Sirius and Peter excitedly.

"HER," he pointed nearly jumping up and down.

Peter looked confused and Sirius looked as if he was finally realizing James was insane.

"Do I need to spell it out for you?!? She's a GENIUS! What can't she do? She can do nonverbal spells, wandless magic and god knows what! She does things just by thinking of them I swear half the spells she does aren't even real spells!" James rushed. "a GENIUS!"

"Um Thanks James? Not sure why we are trying to boost my ego but I won't complain," Florence added

"Oh your ego can't get any bigger," Sirius rolled his eyes at the girl.

"Sirius!" James said waiting for it to sink in.

"Oh-OHHH!" Sirius said jumping up.

The two best friends made eye contact forming a silent plan.

In an instant they grabbed Florence by the arms dragging her up to the door room.

"Pete! Come on!" Sirius said dragging a kicking Florence.

"Sirius you fat ass let me go! You to Jameson! Betrayal!" She shouted. "Mallory! Tell my father I hate him!" She said well-being dragged to the dorm room.

"Sit," James said locking the door

"How do we-" Sirius began

"Remus wouldn't want her to-" James finished.

Florence laughed watching the boys communicate well barely talking.

"Is this about Remus?" Florence asked. "If it's about like any of those secrets he has I know them all."

"What do you mean any?" James emphasized.

"Let's not get into this. Just know that I may know what you know. But because Remus doesn't know that I know and I don't really know what you know, let's get on with this and leave the secrets unknown," she suggested. "So let's just say this is about one of Remus's secrets and leave it at that?"

"Why does she keep implying there are more then one big secrets with this dude?" Sirius said to James.

"Anyways," James said. "What do you know about becoming animagus."

"Okay so we are talking about the werewolf thing?" Florence blurted out before she could help herself.

"How do you know that?" Sirius exclaimed

"Did he tell you?" James asked.

"No. It's really simple to figure out let me think he disappears every month on the night that just happens to be the full moon, he's moody, strangely warm and you know, there the fact that you three idiots call him moony," she huffed.

"Point taken," James said moving on.

"Hold up," Sirius said holding his hand up. "How do we know that Daddy's money over here won't tell anyone?"

"Sirius you say daddy's money as if you aren't daddy's money-"

"How long have you known?" James asked.

"Since first year," she replied cooley.

"WE didn't even know in FIRST YEAR!" James huffed.

the girl smirked.

"James remember who you are talking to here," was all she said and that got the boy to shut up.

"So how long have you guys been trying the animagus thing?"

"Since last year," Sirius huffed.

"Alright let's strike a deal," Florence began. "I'll help you but I get to join. I want to become one too."

"No," Sirius said at the same time James said,

"Yes."

"Sirius-"

"James-"

"Come on the kids a genius."

"It's dangerous."

"I can make my own decisions and I've done plenty more dangerous things then this. I've raised the dead, and performed a soul ripping ritual on a death eater, I'll be fine. It's you  that is more likely to fuck this up. Don't act like I can't decide for myself. So I will be joining correct?" She stated.

The boys nodded.

"Well in that case. Meet me tomorrow at the library after dinner and don't be late."