Florence could've just died..... kinda

It was much to late for the young girl to be out alone at night, but Florence was always one for danger.

After meeting the marauders minus Remus to start discussing the animagus transformation, the girl had an idea.

So rushing up to her dorm and throwing on a long black dress that fell to her ankles, and a black cloak that fell to the ground, with a large hood, she made her way through the one eyed witch passage way, off to hogsmead.

It was late, but the girl clutched her black and white wand in her hand, light emitting from
it as she heard the dropping of water farther down in the tunnel.

She made her way out, letting the cold crips night air fill her lungs, causing her brain to become awake.

Her wand held out in front of her, she called for the the night bus, a swoosh of wind hitting her face and a blue bus materializing in front of her.

"Where to darling?" A boyish man with a snaggle tooth hung out the door, he didn't look much older then Florence.

"Knockturn alley," she replied quickly, glancing around then stepping on the bus, handing the man a handful of galleons. "Keep the change."

She kept her head down, the large cloak covering the sides of her face.

At the back of the bus an old man rattled onto to someone that wasn't there, and beside her a woman knitted a sweater.

"Awfully young to be going to knockturn alley aren't you?" The boyish man asked.

Florence didn't even look up, staring out the window. "Didn't I pay you enough not to ask questions?" She snapped.

He stalked back to the front mumbling about just trying to be nice.

The bus whizzed and whirled through the streets, the ride a flash and fury of nothingness.

"This is as far as we go Miss," The boyish man said, stopping infront of a shop in diagon alley. "Nasty place knock turn alley is."

She merely nodded, reaching into her pocket and pulling out another handful of galleons.

"I wasn't here," was all she said, handing the man the galleons.

He gave her a salute, pocketing the galleons, "Of course Miss."

The girl watched the bus zoom away, making her way to the back alley that led to knock turn.

the alley was dark, many people in hooded cloaks doing deals on the corner. No one looked up , no one smiled and no one asked eachother personal questions.

It was all business.

"A lock of your hair for a potion?" A old witch cackled reaching her hand out towards the strawberry blondes hair.

Florence instantly slapped her hand down sending the woman a glare that could turn someone into ice. She knew she couldn't appear weak, someone as young as her would be a target.

"Do not touch me," she spat. "I'm not interested take your business somewhere else."

The old witch sent a nasty look back, turning away to talk to someone else  Florence walked with confidence, a fast step knowing exactly where she was going. She couldn't look like she didn't know what she wanted or what she was doing.

Her eyes came across what she was looking for, an old antique store called Madam's Antiques. She swung the door open, a soft charm greeting her.

"Maque?" She called through the store, taking in the various and creepy statues and antiques in the store.