James Potter: 15 years old and a criminal?

There was a lake with a nice beach a short distance from potter manor.

So swimsuits on under their clothes and a bag full of snacks and drinks packed by Euphemia, the teenagers found themselves trecking through the forest in the late morning sun.

James took the lead, a pair of Binoculars in his hand for some strange reason, pointing out and naming every bird he saw. Remus, Peter, Mallory and Dylan, took up the middle, well Sirius and Florence walked side by side taking up the rear.

"And that's a red headed wood pecker!" James pointed excitedly, binoculars to his face. He didn't even care that none of his friends were that interested in the birds, he was having fun.

"Come on keep it moving bird boy," Remus said, pushing James along by the shoulders.

Soon they were at a little hidden away beach with a rope swing to jump in the lake, and a grassy spot to lay there towel, and a variety of trees for shade.

There was even a hammock someone had previously left set up in the trees.

They set up there things, and soon as they were done Sirius, peter and James shirts were thrown off as they raced to the rope swing.

Dylan and Remus were already shamelessly checking eachother out, sitting a foot away as if they were scared to touch eachother.

A splash hit Flossie's ankles as the three dumbassss went cannon balling and giggling.

"Floss we can do better then that can't we Flossie?" Mallory said with a grin.

"Oh we can darling," Flossie grinned back.

The two girls walked to the rope swing.

"Move!" Flossie yelled to Sirius and the boys who were directly in line of where she was going to land.

Peter and James moved out of the way, Sirius did not.

"Let's see if you can jump over me!" Sirius yelled. "I'll be funny!"

"Sirius move," she yelled back.

"No," he hollered.

"Just fucking land on him," Mallory huffed from beside her.

Flossie shrugged, leaning back and grabbing the rope. With a run she sent herself flying, grabbing hold of the rope.

She soared above the lake till she reached the highest point before letting go.

Like Mallory predicted, she landed on Sirius, who popped out of the water a moment later with Flossie balancing on his shoulders.

"Sirius let me go!" She screeched as the boy grabbed hold of her shins to keep her steady.

"No can do," he smirked. He moved them out of the way before hollering, "Let's see what you can do Sunny!"

Mallory came flying into the lake, sending a big splash to all the teenagers.

Suddenly Flossie felt water hit her face, as Sirius sent her flying.

She came to the surface to find Sirius laughing and smiling.

"Your dead black," she whispered before diving under the water.

She swam till she was directly in front of the boy, yanking him underneath the water causing Peter, James and Mallory to giggle.

Flossie popped up laughing, but her face freaked out as Sirius pulled her back under.

To this the three friends watching lost their shit laughing. Suddenly, James dunked Peter under and Mallory splashed James in the face.