Andromeda Black is baby

Charles Monet was sitting his study when he received two letters about his daughter. About a month and a half had passed since spring break, and he was awaiting his report from the pureblood students he had hired to watch his daughters behaviour. The first letter was jsut that.

Mr. Monet,

Florence has seem to taken to her role as a pureblood Monet in the past month. She has been hanging out strictly with Slytherins and starting fights with those disgraces she used to hangout with.

She has earned an immense amount of respect from her peers in Slytherins, and has even been taken to acting as sort of a leader.

She has been even getting along with Evan Rosier.

Sincerely,

Daphne Greengrass

He had to read the little twice to make sure he was reading it correctly. His daughter was really coming around.

The second letter was in a dark envelope, with elegant scrawl across it.

Charles,

It's time.

The Dark Lord

He felt his eyes widen and chest start to panic.

He couldn't loose his only daughter.

_

"Remember everyone your final exam will be made out of any of the five potions in chapter six of your book. We will only use one of those potions so study that chapter wisely," Slughorn went on, eyeing his fourth year class carefully, there last class before exams. The bell rang and as everyone got up to leave Florence rolled her eyes, "Miss Monet a word."

She sat in her desk as all her fellow students filed out of class, ready to relax after their last potions class of the year.

She stood up, her posture perfect, hands folded neatly approaching Slughorn with a soft smile.

"I've always liked to get to know my students on a personal level Miss Monet," he began, stacking papers on his desk. "And I can't help but wonder why you have stopped hanging out with your little group of Gryffindors?"

Even though the girl was screaming on the inside, she sent the Professor a smile.

"Difference of lifestyle I suppose," she stated.

He paused, his eyes squinting at her. "Ignore me if I'm wrong, I am just an old man after all, but don't mind me saying my opinion. I've never in the four years you have been in my house, seen you smile more then you were with them. Especially with Mr. Black. Of course, ignore me and my silly comments if I'm wrong. Just an old mans observations."

She didn't even know what to say, simply staring at the Professor with her mouth slightly open.

"I don't know what you mean by difference of lifestyle Florence," he began again. "But if I could give you any advice I would say this: don't let anything or anyone come in between you and what or who makes you happy. If you love someone Florence, burn down the world to be with them. It's okay to be selfish."

He gave her a sincere look, pulling a bowl of peppermint candy from his desk.

"Enough with the rants of an old man I'm sure I bore you," he laughed. "Have a peppermint and now you best be off and studying for that exam! No doubt in my mind you'll ace it."

She took the peppermint, bidding the Professor goodbye, her mind moving to fast to even think about studying.

Walking down the hallway she popped it in her mouth, thinking of the irony in Slughorns words.