Florence has friends........ Kinda

They say physical movement is the perfect distraction but all Florence wanted to do was strangle her quidditch teammates as she sat in the dressing room getting ready for their first game of the season.

Of course, it was against Gryffindor.

"Remember, they are weaker then us," huffed one of the seventh years as they walked into the stadium.

Most people booed for the Slytherin but that didn't bother any of them, most of there egos higher then the goal post.

With a whistle and the throw of the quaffle the game was on.

"Hey Monet!" She turned her head to see James potter floating on his broom beside her. "Don't think I'm gonna go easy on you just because we are friends."

The girl nearly froze. Friends? Did james potter seriously just call her his friend?

Normally she would've thrown up at the boy saying that but she could help but smile and give a cheeky reply

"it's me that needs to go easy on you potter."

The game was going well until one of the Slytherin beaters, a boy from the Nott family, knocked James off his broom, and his half unconscious body went tumbling into florence, the duo tumbling through air.

Florence managed to wrestle herself on the broom, but she was still being pulled down by the weight of James Potter.

"Let go of him!" Evan Rosier yelled at her. "The snitch! Go get the snitch let him fall!"

"He'll die Rosier! Fuck off!" She yelled back.

"Do I have to remind you?"

Was all he said and Florence let go of James, his unconscious body plummeting to the ground.

Everyone stared in horror at the girl never thinking she was truly that horrible.

She rolled her eyes at there gasps as she stuck her hand out, making the boy float down to the ground as light as a feather.

There was a collective sigh and she cursed the whole population of hogwarts for thinking she would kill James Potter in front of them.

The girl caught sight of the snitch in the corner of her eye and dived fo catch it.

Although she caught it and won the game for her team, they were still mad at her for saving James. Causing Florence to be shunned the team that already hated her.

_ _ _ _

"Monet! Party in the room of requirement tonight! Be there!" She turned to see a random Gryffindor calling after her before walking away with his friends.

The girl was till in her quidditch uniform, the team locking her out of the dressing room.

"Good game Monet!" Another Gryffindor said as they passed.

"Atta be Florence! " Another patted her on the
back.

"Nice swerve in the budgler," Once again a random person said in passing.

To say she was confused was an understatement.

"Hey florence-"

"What?" She turned harshly to be greated by a confused looking Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew.

"Guess your a gryffindor hero now?" Peter asked giving the girl a nudge.

"Huh?" she said falling into step with the boys.

"You can't save Gryffindor golden boy James Potter and not be called a hero," Remus added.