Florence is a regular teenager..... kinda

Easter holidays were soon approaching, and the snow was slowly melting leaving behind sludgy grass and puddles.

Lily, Marlene, Dorcas, Mallory, Alice and Mary, currently sat on a blanket in one of the only spots in the grass, a little picnic spread out in front of them.

They had a jug off pumkins juice out and were all in cute spring dresses, although with cardigans and stockings still on due to the chilly breeze still present.

Mallory had her head laying in Marlene's lap, as the tall Gryffindor stroked through her messy curls.

The girls shared shy glances and blushes, that stayed unnoticed by the group.

Of course they had invited Flossie but no one really expected her to show. Something that made them all sad but they tried not to think about it. They knew she was going through it right now, and all they could was be ready for her when she needed it.

What they weren't expecting for the girl to come skipping towards them a smile on her face in a white dress with ruffle sleeves, an oversized cardigan, her converse  and a basket of cookies on her arm.

"Ladies," she said sitting down, placing the basket on the blanket.

She snuggled into Lily, placing her head in the girls lap, popping a grape in her mouth.

They all stared mouths wide.

"Is it really you?" Mary said.

Flossie rolled her eyes sitting up, "Listen I umm. I would like to apologize. I know i've been a bit," she trailed off. "Weird and whatever, not really spending a lot of time with you guys," she scratched the back of her neck, it was truly hard for her to talk about any form of emotions so this was a major breakthrough. "I just been you know umm down since christmas. It was," she paused. "Really fucking shitty."

They all watched as the girl who usually knew exactly what to say turned herself into a stumbling and blushing mess trying to a apologize for something they didn't even care if she did apologize for.

"No," Lily said shaking her head, reaching out for the girls hand. "You don't have to apologize.  We are your friends, we know you weren't being like that because of us. You were going through it, we just want you to be okay."

The other girls nodded, adding in yes's and hums.

"Personally I loved it. Less Flossie time the better. You piece of work," Mallory joked, and Flossie wacked her on the arm sending her a playful glare"

"We love you Floss," Mary said giving the girl a smile. "No matter what."

Flossie at this point began to feel awkward, giving the girl a smile and awkwardly coughing. Too many emotions at once, and she didn't know what to do.

Marlene noticing this, suddenly jumped up tackling Flossie, "Group hug!" She screamed and all the other girls joined in tackling Flossie with affection.

At first she flinched, but she settled into the girls hug, her eyes closing and a smile taking over her face.

"Love you losers," she said with an eye roll , as Marlene ruffled her hair.
_ _

After her picnic, Florence made her way to the Gryffindor boys room.

The next people on her apology list were the marauders and dylan.

Knocking on the door, she creaked it open, the boys greeting her with a smile.

"Hey," she said awkwardly sitting on the edge of Sirius's bed.

James and Sirius exchanged a glance, Flossie was never awkward.

"So umm I just wanted to apologize for like how stupid I've been acting since christmas. Barely have been spending time with you guys and um being a shit friend," she said it rather fast full of rambles.