Lots of thing goes wrong.... naturally

As Florence tapped her muggle pen on her desk , waiting for the bell to ring to release them on there last class before the break, she cherished the last few moment of normal.

Professor bins voice filled her ears but all she could focus on is that she had two more sleeps before she went home.

Two more nights with her friends.

Two more nights before she would go back to hell.

The bell rang, students leaving in a hurry, laughing and catching up with there friends. Of course, considering a large portion of the students were attending slughorns party tomorrow, tonight was the annual "get fucked" end of term party.

It was basically just a chance for everyone fourth year and older to meet in the room of requirement and relax from the stress of school and have one more night of fun before going back to there houses.

For Florence, this meant she planned on blacking out so she didn't have to think about going home.

"Flossie girl!" Marlene called as Lily and her caught up with the girl. "Sleeping in our dorm tonight? And mallory?" Marlene threw her arm over the girls shoulder "

"Of course," Florence replied, trying to appear
not awkward with the physical contact

Although she was getting used to it, it still made the girl cringe.

"Great! Come get ready with us too, come to the dorm at 7?" Lily asked.

Florence nodded, not knowing why they had to get ready so early when the party started at 9:30.
_ _ _

Florence now understood why the girls needed hours to get ready.

Marlene decided to do a full dye job of her hair, Mary was giving herself a full new haircut, Lily was acting like a bartender making hundred of jell-o shots and Mallory was threading Dorcas eyebrows.

Florence stood at the door, her pillow in one hand, her sleepover bag slung over her shoulder and a bag of cookies she made with the house elves in the other.

Even though she was invited and Mallory was already there, Florence felt a bit like an intruder.

"Floss!" Mary shouted noticing the girl at the door. "Pop a squat, take a drink! Throw your bag on the floor!" The girl said waving the scissors she was using for her haircut around.

Lily came over, grabbing the girls pillow and bag and throwing it into the corner.

"I made you guys um cookies?" Florence said hesitantly scratching the back of her neck. The cookies were her famous caramel filled scor ones that she always ate when she was a little kid. She now felt dumb bringing them.

"COOKIES I LOVE YOU MONET!" Marlene jumped over, dye strips in her hair. She grabbed the bag, taking a cookie and tossing it around the room. "These. Are DELICIOUS!"

The others agreed, and Florence felt herself smile.

She awkwardly sat on the edge of the bed, and the others wondered how a girl who literally charmed over a group of centaurs ready to kill her was scared of a little slumber party.

"Come help me with the Jell-o shots," Lily said, motioning for the girl to come over.

She had Florence pouring the blue mixture into the tiny cups, as the girls laughed and talked.

"Okay," Marlene began. "Kiss Marry Crucio, dumbledore, slughorn, mcgonagall."

"Oh that on is easy!" Florence spoke up. "Obviously kill dumbledore, kiss slughorn and marry Mcgonagall. That absolute god."