| 𝟤𝟤

IT HAD BEEN TWO WEEKS since Paul had been around the pack, needing time to clear his head and let go of some of his built-up anger after breaking down in Eloise's room while she slept

It was hard, and he wasn't even sure if it did any good or if it made his need for her even worse.

He had called Sam and let him know he was on his way back and to apologize for just disappearing, but Sam understood, and for that Paul was grateful.

He could smell her addicting scent a mile away, and the closer he got to Emily and Sam's front porch, the worse it got.

The scent of vanilla mixed with lavender plagued his nostrils, but he pushed through it. He needed to get his shit together, but his desire for her was overwhelming and making it so hard.

He entered the house with confidence and a clear head, vowing to ignore his inner wolf and act normal, but the sight before him stopped him dead in his tracks and all of his confidence disappeared.

Paul felt his jeans tightening uncomfortably as he watched Eloise bend over from across the room, his mouth going dry as she let out an innocent moan as she arched her back to stretch. Her entire behind was on full display for him as she did Yoga with Emily. He had never felt this horny in his life, and he was cursing at himself for not being able to control his raging emotions.

His pep talk on the drive back to La Push seemed to be thrown out of the window the moment he laid eyes on her.

Hearing one of the other guys approaching, a very deep and territorial growl escaped Paul's lips as he let out a warning for them to stop in their tracks before they even thought about looking at Eloise in that kind of position.

Eloise turned her head at the sound, feeling her cheeks flush at the sight of Paul standing there looking at her. He seemed to be shaking, causing her to break her pose and slowly stand up, but before she can say anything to Paul he walked right past her and into the bathroom.

Paul felt his insides burning the moment he walked right by her like they were trying to tear him up from the inside out in order to get to her, but he refused. He groaned and leaned over the sink as his body heat rose even more than usual and he looked into the mirror to see his eyes glowing a bright yellow as if he was transitioning into his wolf form.

He let out a shocked gasp, pushing himself away from the mirror in terror before the sound of someone knocking on the door brought him back to reality.

"Paul?" Eloise's sweet voice seeped through the door and into his ears like honey. "Are you alright?"

Worry laced in her voice like all was forgotten like he didn't fuck everything up the last time he saw her. It made it even worse because she seemed to put it all behind in that moment to check on him.

God, it made him adore her even more.

Paul trembled as the doorknob moved and Eloise opened the door to peek inside at Paul who stood frozen in place as he watched her.