| 𝟤𝟧

━━━ 3rd person ━━━

━━━ 3rd person ━━━

PAUL GUIDED ELOISE quietly through the back door of his home, both of them soaking wet thanks to the sudden downpour on their way back to La Push.

He could feel her heart racing a mile a minute as his hand rested on the small of her back, leading her through the small kitchen and down the hall towards his bedroom.

"Is this your home?" She all but whispered, her teeth chattering from being cold due to her soaked clothing.

Paul chuckled softly, before nodding his head and rubbing her shoulders to try his best and warm her up. It was times like these when he was grateful for being a wolf and being warm no matter what.

Eloise smiled softly, moving closer to him to try and steal more of his warmth. Paul sucked in a deep breath, trying hard to control his own racing heart and emotions as she pressed up against him. "I live here with my gran."

Paul mumbled, nervously looking around his messy room and wishing he had taken the chance to clean before bringing her here.

It was rare Paul brought anyone to his home, at least not since his parents got a divorce and went their separate ways and left him here with his grandmother.

The only ones who had much access to it were Jared, and sometimes Sam when he came by to check on Paul and his grandmother. The rest of the pack had never been there, not that they ever had much of a reason to.

Paul was usually by Sam or Jared's side, and with them at Emily and Sam's house.

His grandmother was usually at her shop, or somewhere out at a friend's house catching up. It was rare for either of them to really be at home.

This house held so many memories, both good and bad.

It seemed it affected both Paul and his grandmother, and you could probably tell it wasn't really being lived in by the mess and all of the dust collecting in the hallway on all Paul's childhood photos that were beginning to fade from years of not being taken care of.

Eloise took a moment to look around, seeming to notice his nervousness and smiling again as she cleared her own throat and peered up at him with soft, sweet, and innocent eyes that made him weak at the knees.

"I like it, it's very... you." She giggled, causing Paul to laugh and shake his head.

She smiled wider, and giggled louder as Paul took her hips in his large hands and began guiding her to his bed. Once the back of her thighs reached the end of his mattress, Paul stopped and took in a deep breath.

"So you're saying I'm very messy?" She bit her lip and gave him a cute grin with her lip between her teeth. "That's what you're gonna go with, huh?"

Her giggle was muffled between her teeth as Paul began tickling her, his lips quickly capturing hers and causing her to release her lips and gasp.