| 𝟣𝟢

"BELLA, WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?" I groaned as the two of us continued to hike through the woods

She had called me up sometime late in the afternoon to invite me to go to La Push with her, but all we had done so far was walking and I wasn't quite sure where the final destination would be and why she had decided to drag me along with her.

"We're almost there, don't worry." She glances back at me to make sure I was still following her before we finally made it to the edge of a cliff.

I raised my eyebrow at the sound of crashing waves and peaked over the side at the rough water crashing against the rocks violently. I step back and stare at her in confusion while she walks closer to the edge like she was stuck in some kind of trance.

She began mumbling but I couldn't make out anything she was saying as she continued to move closer and closer to the edge. "Bella?" I feel uneasy as she moves, and uncomfortable as I look at the water below.

I was never good at swimming, it was just something that never seemed to come naturally to me and something about this situation made me sick to my stomach.

I swallow my fear as she gets dangerously closer to the edge, and try to grab her arm and pull her back, but she shoves my hand away and I feel the air in my lungs get yanked away as I fall over the edge of the cliff, barely seeing Bella falling next to me as I hit the water and began panicking.

My heart raced rapidly in fear as the waves crashed around me, looking over to see Bella laughing before her eyes grew wide as a harsh wave crashed over me and dragged me under the water.

━━━ 3rd person ━━━

     THE PACK HAD BEEN tracking Victoria for weeks now, and had lost her scent somewhere at the edge of Canada, before coming back home.

"Hey baby," Meg purred as she crawled on top of Paul, who laid on his mattress staring up at the ceiling with a blank expression. She had grown used to him disappearing for weeks on end after he started hanging out with Sam Uley, but that didn't stop her from getting annoyed when he decided to ignore her.

Paul continued to look past her, his expression unchanging as light blue eyes staring up at him plagued his mind.

He had been sleeping around with Meg for months now, and he never had any complaints until he became a wolf and his urges seemed to worsen. It was like he was craving sex all of the time, but yet it still didn't satisfy him when he had it.

He was the only pack member who's urges seemed to be erratic. He was either too horny or too angry and he didn't understand why and it made him even angrier.

Now, on top of that, he imprinted on some random girl and no matter how hard he was trying to ignore the tug on his heart every time he looked at her, he couldn't. She stole the breath straight from his lungs and breathed it right back into him the moment she smiled.