| 𝟤𝟨

PAUL STARED UP at me with excited eyes and a goofy grin plastered on his face as I smiled down at him

I was just as excited, and horny, and wanted to rip off all of his clothing and have my way with him as much as I imagined he wanted to have his way with me.

Paul's thumbs ran circles along my outer thighs as he patiently waited for my next move.

I bit my lip, growing nervous and uncertain as I released my hold on his neck and placed it softly on his chest as I sighed.

"What's wrong?" He whispered, immediately noticing the change in my mood and leaning up so I was sitting in his lap as he ran his hands up and down my back before brushing my hair out of my face and leaving his hands there as he cupped my face. "Did I do something wrong?"

I can't help but giggle, shaking my head at the cute face he was making as he looked at me with concerned and worried eyes that completely contrasted the confident, egotistical ones I had first known him for.

"I had never been on a date before I met you," I breathed out nervously. "Let alone kissed.... or had sex."

I rolled my eyes as Paul smirked and leaned up to pull me into another kiss, nibbling on my lip and tugging me closer to him as he mumbled between our lips. "I'm the only one who needs to ever give you those experiences."

I can't help but giggle more, trying to scold him but failing as he slowly lifted me up and rolled us over until he was on top of me.

He pulled away from my lips, instead moving them down to my neck where he laid a few innocent kisses before biting down and sucking on the sensitive skin as I let out a gaspy moan.

His hands sliding down the shirt he had given me to wear and finding the bottom of it so he could slowly lift it up until my breasts were exposed for him to see.

No bra covering my hardening nipples as he pulled away from my neck and took in the view before him.

"You're fucking beautiful." He breathes out, his chest rising and falling heavily as his eyes wandered all over me.

His boxers that I was wearing were already scrunched up to my thighs from him groping me while I was straddling him, giving him a full view of my exposed thighs and the crescent moon shaped birthmark on my thigh.

Paul's thumb ran along my birthmark in curiosity, before he smiled to himself. "You were made for me."

I roll my eyes but smile to myself as he smiles back at me.

Paul leaned down and began trailing kisses from my neck, down to my collarbone and between my breast before taking both in his hands and squeezing them tightly as I moan and arch my back at his touch.

His mouth taking one of my nipples between his teethe and nibbling, while the other one he pinched and tugged on between his fingertips.

His free hand running down my stomach, passed my bellybutton, and escaping under the elastic of the boxers I was wearing until he finally found the warm and soaking wet area between my legs.