| 𝟢𝟧

━━━ 3rd person ━━━

     PAUL KISSED the top of his grandmother's head as the door to her shop closes behind him. Her eyes sparkling up at him as she smiles and pats his hand as he leans in to hug her.

"Hello my dear," the elderly Lahote greets her grandson.

The door chimes once more as Jared enters the shop holding a sandwich and a grin as he makes his way over to his friend who just glared at him.

"Oh, I see you're finally back on your feet Paul, for a moment there I thought you may have found a new home between someone else's legs besides Meg!"

Amara Lahote smacked Jared as she past him, scolding him for his disrespectful mouth as she shook her head and went back behind the front counter. Peering over the top to stare at her only grandson with a small smirk on her face.

She loved her grandson dearly, but he was so stubborn and had a terrible reputation when it came to women. But she had been around long enough to know that he had began his transformation into a wolf and it was only a matter of time before he finally found his path and the one he was supposed to share it with.

Looking down the hallway to where her grandfather's photo laid, Amara began humming a sweet melody under her breath as she listened to her grandson wrestle with his friend.

what's meant to be, will always find its way.❞