The Game of Risks...

When we reached the hospital it was six in the morning. I came out of the car and went near Fisher's car to see how was he. I saw his whole mind was focused on what he was thinking while he was sitting in the back of the car.

I opened the car's door and said, "Fisher, come let's go. You need some rest. Will you be able to walk?"

He looked up at me and said, "Yes I can. But the condition of your face is not good. Get in touch with a doctor right away."

Yes, he reminded me of the pain in my face. I think it had swollen more since I got in the car. Fisher came out of the car and tried to stand but he couldn't. His body was too weak to stand. Harrison and I nearly carried him to his bed in the hospital. Fisher's doctor was immediately contacted. He came shortly and did a quick check-up of Fisher. But he was not the same doctor whom I had seen the previous day.

After the check-up, the doctor stood up and said to Harrison, "I had advised you not to take him out of his bed. You didn't listen. He has gone through a lot of stress. Currently, he is tired and needs to sleep. Please leave him alone."

"Ok doctor," Harrison said this and tapped on my wrist.

Both of us came out of the room. Harrison then took me to another doctor to treat my swollen face and aching shoulder. The doctor examined my shoulders and face carefully.

Next, he asked, "Did you engage in a duel with someone?"

"Yes, something like that." I smiled.

"Your both shoulders may have dislocated a bit due to a major impact. But it would be all okay. Just do these exercises regularly and take these medicines for your face. Visit me after three days."

I remembered that I had tossed an adult with my hands locked behind me. Also, I had given him an elbow drop with my hands in the same position. A shoulder of a man can't bear that much stress so it's normal for it to dislocate. That's why I was able to rotate my hands in three-sixty degrees and use that chain of my handcuffs to choke him. In excitement, I didn't even notice this change at that time. After thanking the doctor I and Harrison got out of the hospital.

"Did you have your breakfast?" Harrison asked.

"No, I didn't get that much time," I said surprisingly.

"Fine, let's go to that restaurant. "They have some good meals, that's what they claim."

Now that my inner soul was begging for food, I couldn't refuse such a good offer. So, I ended up going to that well-decorated restaurant with Harrison. We both ordered sausages and bacon with hot coffee. While our order came, I decided to ask him some questions about the recent incidents.

"Hey, Harrison!"

"Yes?"

"I have some questions."

"Ask."

"I don't understand how you found me. Did spidey sent you some clue?"

"Nope."

"Then?"

"Check there is something just under your coat's collar." Harrison smiled.

I tried to check the position as described by Harrison but it was still hurting badly. Somehow my hands reached to my neck and upon touching my neck I found something really unexpected. it was a small tracker. I brought that tracker in front of me and started examining it.

"It's a thermo-tracker. Not only it reveals your location but also it shows your body temperature, heart rate, and breathing rate. It is an amazing device, no?" Harrison gave an even wider smile.