The Diary (2)...

"Hello again! Brave actors. I should admire your bravery. Shouldn't I? After repeatedly telling you to stay in your room until and unless we instruct anything, you managed to sneak out and directly enter the ammunition room. Wow! You deserve a reward for this. So, here comes your reward. See on the TV screen." 

Both of us looked towards the TV inside that room. On the TV screen, there were two videos playing. Both were live footage of the CCTV cams of two rooms. There were people locked inside that room. They were crying bitterly. They were my family and Drivan's family.  Probably He had locked them up somewhere in this farmhouse.

"So, gentlemen, the decision is yours. Running away from this place will cost your families, their lives. But if you follow my instructions, you will return to your home safely with your family."

We had no choice but to agree. But the real terror began the next day. Drivan went to the set with makeup artists, cameramen, and other people. At late night everyone returned except Drivan. After that, I waited for hours but Drivan didn't return. I asked the guard outside our room about him. As a response, the guard said something completely terrifying. He said that Drivan had finished and then laughed loudly. Yes, 'Finished' should mean that his filming is finished and he had returned home safely with his family. But his style of saying and that evil laugh indicated something else. Also, Drivan had told me before that he had a shoot of two consecutive days. How can one complete the shoot of two days in just a few hours? At that time, I decided to start writing about all of these things in the hopes that you can help my family escape this Devil if I had to lose my life in the future.

The Next Day: Hi! Although I don't know whether you will receive this diary, I will try my best. Peter already knows that I am writing something. Recently, he searched my entire room on his own to find that. But I managed to hide it from him. Strangely he didn't say a word to me. I asked multiple questions but he didn't answer either. Drivan has not returned till now and I guess he will never return. Possibly it's my last day too. So I am trying to give you some small details about this farmhouse. Hope this will help you. 

There are three entrances to the farmhouse. Two in front and one in the back. The front two gates are used for regular purposes and are comparatively large. The backside gate is small and only used for emergency purposes. It is a triple-story building. Peter's room is on the second floor. There are two stairs. One is on the right side and the other one is on the left side. The ammunition room is on the ground floor and the laboratory is on the first floor besides Peter's room. There are six toilets in the whole building. Two on each floor. Throughout this house, there are guards at every turn. When I came here, they weren't there, but they can now easily be seen in every corner of the house. There is also a helipad outside the house but I didn't saw or heard any sound of the helicopter till today. This is what I know about here. Hope this will help you. I will try to find out more today. If I find something else I will write here for sure.'

That was the last entry in the diary.

"So, case closed," Fisher said suddenly.

"But we have to catch him and he has arranged total security for him. Also, the families and the thirteen children are still with him. God knows whether they are still alive or not." Harrison exclaimed.

"Cool down Harrison, cool down. I have a plan. But before telling that, I would like to break down this case with you two." Fisher said. "So, Harrison did your men find out why Charles lied to us?"

"Yes, Charles accepted that he lied to us because he believed that telling the truth might be fatal for his friend at that time. So he reversed the case. Actually, his friend introduced Peter to him and said him about his mission earlier. But when he got the call he immediately called Godwin to inform him about it. Godwin too became confused at that time because where he is already hired why Peter is hiring another shooter? Godwin warned him to be careful in the mission and wished him good luck. And that was the last conversation between Charles and Godwin."

"Ok, now the scenario is completely clear. Daniel, can you explain it once more?"

"Yes of course. Peter used the two actors as a means to threaten us but according to his procedures, the two actors had no right to live anymore. So he hired two more shooters for executing their murders. One of them was deliberately done in front of us to frighten us even more. Now, the two shooters could not roam freely in the outside world because if they get caught by the police, they would also pose a severe threat to Peter. So he planned their death in a different way. He gave them an escape route and asked them to follow that. But the shooters didn't know that in those routes their death was waiting for them. Basically, Peter made a kill chain in order to frighten us. Godwin followed that route and possibly he is no more in this world. Charles changed his route because of FIsher's chase and now he is behind the bars that too alive!"

"Excellent Daniel! So now that we have a complete picture of this case in our heads, I can explain to you my plan for entering the house, rescuing the hostages and the children if they are alive, and catching Peter at last. Our plan will be executed at midnight today. So the plan starts with Daniel and Harrison. You two will..."

After that what Fisher said was unbelievable. It will be very easy for us to achieve all our targets if all the segments of our plan work out properly. Without wasting any further moment Harrison left for making all the arrangements. It was already noon. I too left for my house to prepare myself for this upcoming challenge. The first thing I needed was a good sleep. So after having lunch, I fell into a deep sleep.

************************

𝑳𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒙 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒆. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆𝒍 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏😶. 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒆𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒔𝒖𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆? 𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒖𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓. 𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒖𝒔. 𝑨𝒍𝒔𝒐, 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏. 𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕! 𝑺𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔, 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕. 𝑻𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆! 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒕!