The Diary (1)...

Fisher was eating breakfast in the hospital when Harrison and I entered his room. He was looking much better than before. We sat down next to Fisher's bed in two chairs. Fisher didn't say a word until he had finished his breakfast. After wiping his face with a towel he asked me, "So Daniel, I think all your doubts about yesterday's mission are gone."

"Ye-ss" 

"So the first thing I have to say to you is that I'm sorry. Daniel, I used you as bait at the time, but, as you know, I had no other choice. And the second thing is we have a plan B." Fisher turned towards Harrison and smiled.

Harrison became totally confused. "But what is it, Fisher?" He asked.

"It is there Harrison." Fisher pointed towards his mobile. Harrison quickly passed the phone from the table towards him. "Daniel, I have read all the scanned pages of that diary. And you will be surprised to know that the diary has all the answers to our questions. And it will tell you about my plan B too. Just read it out, Daniel."

Fisher gave me the phone and I began to read the scanned copies of the diary so Harrison can hear it as well. The diary said something like this :

'Sir James Fisher, the fact that you are reading this surely means I am dead. Almost everyone I know knows about you, and my thirteen-year-old son is an avid fan, too. That's why I have full faith in you that you can save my family and solve this case. Let me tell you everything. 

My name is Lukas Baxter and I'm from the northern countrysides of Britain. Three days ago I saw an advertisement in the daily newspaper about hiring actors. Despite acting professionally, I was unemployed during that time period. So, I contacted the given phone number. That particular advertisement was given by the mastermind behind all these. He and his team work inside a huge abandoned farmhouse near Hampshield crossing. In that area, it is the biggest farmhouse. Thus, you will be able to recognize it easily. So, when I contacted them they told me that I will be featured in a short film where 'Sir James Fisher' means you will be acting as a lead role. I was astonished to hear that and agreed immediately. After that, they gave me the address of this farmhouse. Upon reaching the farmhouse, I saw no preparation for the shoot. Instead, I saw various men doing random things which have no connection with filming. 

I asked the man who had came to receive me about this. The man said that all these things are related to set-making. I saw revolvers on the table nearby. Initially, I didn't realize that the revolvers were real, thinking they were just props. The room allotted for my stay was already occupied by another guest. Therefore, I have to share the room. That guest was none other than another actor like me who came here after seeing that advertisement. His name was Drivan. He was quite tall and had a good muscular body. He came here yesterday but still, his situation was the same as that of mine. 

The next day, the mastermind himself called me into his room. He said to me, "Hi! I am Peter Jones. The director of this short film entitled "The terror of tarantula". Let me tell you your role in this. You are a dumb guy and you have to give a letter to Sir James Fisher without saying a word. You are extremely frightened too. You have to express this feeling to Fisher with your facial expression and your body gesture. For a clear picture of your condition, you need to tremble side by side rapidly in front of Fisher. That's all for the first take. We'll do it the day after tomorrow."

"But sir where is my script?" I asked.

"You don't need a script. Remember you are dumb and dumbs don't talk," he said.

"But..."

"No buts. Just start practicing that scene from today onwards."

"Okay," I said and went towards my room. Drivan entered the room as soon as I left it.

When Drivan came back into our room I asked him about his role. And after that what he said was nearly the same as my role. The difference is that he has to hand over a suitcase to a man in Shires Ln and he has to act like he is a special agent. He also has to say a few lines after delivery of the suitcase, and the most astonishing part is that he has to enter an abandoned junkyard by jumping the fence afterward which makes no sense to both of us. But still, Drivan agreed to do the role.

That day I and Drivan decided to roam a bit in that new place to know it better. What we saw on that tour opened our eyes. There was a laboratory inside which a group of young children was lying still without any movement. There were guards all over the laboratory so we just got a sneak peek of that laboratory. But I can definitely say that it was an active high-tech laboratory with doctors inside it.

Following that, we came across a room where firearms and safety equipment were stacked aplenty. Now all these things were real and not props coz they had stacked bullets of each firearm separately. It didn't take long for us to understand that something is wrong here. It was not just a farmhouse. Immediately both of us made the decision to leave that place, but we had nothing for our self-defense. So, I decided to take out two revolvers from that ammunition room. Although it was the worst decision of my life. There were two guards inside that room whom we couldn't see from outside. The moment I entered the room they aimed their semi-automatic rifles towards me. We had nowhere to escape. The two guards handcuffed us and took us to the mastermind AKA Peter Jones.

*************************

𝐘𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬. 𝐓𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐞𝐝, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐧. 𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧. 𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞! 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐭!