The Offer...

The sudden appearance is none other than the unpredictable Chief Inspector Harrison. He entered the room and stood quietly without any words. His face was fully flushed out of stress. Fisher offered him a chair to sit in and ordered three cups of coffee to our maid Mrs. Williams.

(Ok! back to business. So Chief Harrison is one of the leading and loyal officers of British police. He always gave his hundred percent to solve any of his cases. Fisher met him five years ago when he was solving a case and Harrison was the investigating officer of that case. Fisher solved that complicated case efficiently. Harrison was impressed with Fisher's IQ and detective skills and after that Fisher got a police officer as a friend and Harrison got an efficient detective to handle his complicated cases. Whenever Harrison gets confused about a case he approaches Fisher. In the same manner whenever Fisher needs some official help for a case Harrison is always there for him. It's a kind of mutual symbiotic relationship I should say. Jokes apart, the thing I am trying to say is Harrison is on that friend list of Fisher, in which no ordinary people get a chance to enter. So, I think that will be enough for the introduction. Now back to the story...)

He was about to start when Fisher asked him, " You were writing a letter recently in your office....hmm...That's interesting...You're using a fountain pen instead of a ball pen... So it is easy to say that you're writing to a higher authority...Am I right?"

Mr. Harrison gave the most astonishing smile and said," You have guessed the whole, but how?"

Fisher told him, "There are few sprinkles or I can say dry droplets of fountain ink in your right wrist. Generally, I have seen you write with a ball pen but seeing the ink of the fountain pen is it very difficult to say that you are writing to a higher authority? I guess you never wrote to any of your officers in such a hurry. Because I have never seen you to spread such a mess with the ink of your fountain pen. You are so busy that you didn't even notice the ink spots. For a perfectionist like you, this is so strange. This indicates that you are tensed with something else."

Mr. Harrison smiled a little and said, "Then you can also guess why I have come to you!"

Fisher said, "I can guess something but if you tell me then it would be really better."

"Ok! Let me start from the beginning. I think you have already seen the article about the tarantula in today's newspaper." said Mr. Harrison.

Fisher said, "Please tell me everything. Don't miss out on any information. Coz even minor information can play a major role in a case."

"Ok I will try my best," said Mr. Harrison. "The kidnaps took place five days ago on Wednesday. All the children were kidnapped on the same day. Some were kidnapped from their house, some from busy roads, and some from local playgrounds. Everyone was of the same age which is 13 years old. When they were kidnapped the witnesses told that an old man came wandering and asked them for someone's residential address. He took the child with him in order to find that house but the child never came back. And surprisingly this technique of kidnapping is the same for all other children." Mr. Harrison stopped a bit. He started again, " After five days of long search we finally found the bodies in a stable near Warrington. Doctors said that they all died at the same time nearly two days ago and due to neurotoxic poisoning. As you know there are no cutmarks but there is a bite mark of a tarantula on the right side of the neck. Our team struggled for the last five days for finding some clue to track the persecutor but all these resulted in nothing. That's all that I know." said Mr. Harrison.

Fisher was listening to Mr. Harrison very carefully and jotting down the main points in his special green diary.

He said, "Ok! The case is interesting. Now, what do you want?"

Mr. Harrison said with a smile," What I want? The only thing I want is the involvement of your brain with this case. Because the police department is giving up as they can't find a single clue about this case!!"

"Okay, I am ready to take the case."

"But...." Mr. Harrison hesitated.

" Yes! Yes! The whole credit will go to the police department. I will be happy if you give me my remuneration."

" And please keep me updated about your findings in this case Mr. Fisher." Mr. Harrison smiled.

*****************

(𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐭? 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 👇🏻...𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞! 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐭!)