The Execution Begins...

The call from Harrison woke me up. He said to meet in the hospital immediately. It was eight in the evening. I dressed up quickly and left for the hospital. As I was leaving, I had a heavy dinner knowing it was going to be a long night and maybe I wouldn't be able to eat anymore. I reached the hospital within half an hour. I saw Fisher was on his regular clothes once again and was looking better than ever before. I handed over his Astra revolver which I had brought from our house while coming here. Harrison was getting his makeup done. The makeup artists were waiting for me. I immediately dressed up as an undercover agent. The makeup man added a false beard and a mustache neatly. He also changed my hairstyle. After half an hour of making changes on my face, I was ready for the mission. Harrison's makeup was also done. I couldn't even recognize myself in the mirror after applying makeup. This was their sphere of mastery, I must admit.

"Oh my God! Look who is it. Daniel, I must admit that I was not able to recognize you for some moment." Fisher said immediately after seeing me.

It was so nice to see him back on his foot with his complete body balance. The doctor had replaced the bandages with bandaids and now he is looking good to go.

"I was thinking the same, Fisher." I laughed.

"Fisher, the force has already arrived. They are waiting for us down there. We should move now." Harrison said.

After the final check-up, the doctor discharged Fisher in return for an autograph from him and me. After doing all the remaining paperworks related to Fisher in the reception we went outside the hospital. Several police vehicles were waiting for us on the road. Among the fleet of vehicles stand two vans full of special forces and one empty van, along with three police cars for other officers and us. Harrison had explained the whole plan to all these members of our crew. We entered one of the empty police cars and began our journey. The destination was approximately one and a half hours drive from the hospital. Howard was driving our car. Harrison and two other police officers had already observed the farmhouse today afternoon. So they had prepared the crew according to that. 

"There is a watchtower at a distance from that farmhouse. So in order to take down those guards in the watchtower, Howard is with us." In a way, this was Harrison's response to the question I had in my head.

Until our destination, these were the last words said by any of us. We were all so focused and tense that not a sound escaped our mouths throughout the entire journey. Our convoy stopped nearly six hundred meters away from the farmhouse. Howard took out his sniper and aimed at the watchtower. There were two guards on the watchtower who were unaware of the fact that their death is coming towards them within a moment or two. Harrison signaled Howard to fire. Immediately one after another two suppressed shots went towards the watchtower and the two guards went down with those two flawless shots. Howard checked for the last time to make sure that there were no more guards alive in the watchtower. Harrison received the clearance signal after that from Howard. 

The convoy started again towards the main farmhouse. The farmhouse was surrounded by wheatfields which gave us a good cover. Our convoy stopped nearly a hundred meters away from the main building behind the cover of the long wheat plants. The special forces started to come down of their van and surround the area. The majority of them hid inside the wheat fields. Others took cover inside the small shacks scattered throughout the area. Fisher remained inside the vehicles with Howard as he was not fit completely. 

DAY 4

The clock was striking twelve. I and Harrison stepped out of the car and proceeded towards the farmhouse through the road. Harrison had a file case in his hands that contains the printouts of those scanned pages of the diary. The two guards on the main gate of the building saw us and immediately aimed their guns towards us. At the same moment, we raised our hands in the air to indicate that we did not have any firearms, as per the plan.