The Terror News...

DAY 1

"Crime is falling in numbers around the world every day!" Said Fisher as he read the newspaper.

Fisher and I agreed, but in the deepest part of my heart, I knew that people who are detectives like him feel very tired when they do not have a job to do. Over the last few months, he had no work to do. When I first met Fisher, being a detective was only his hobby, but as time passed, he made this into his occupation.

(Ohh Hello dear readers! Sorry, I just jumped into the story without introducing anything to you. So, I am Daniel Wilson, your chronicler, and a retired army officer. No! No! I am a lot younger than you are thinking. I am just forty-one years old. But I have to take voluntary retirement because of a serious injury. It has been seven years since I have left the armed forces. 

I have recovered completely from my injury and my life has changed drastically in these seven years. After I retired from the forces I had no job to do. So I started writing stories. Since childhood, I have enjoyed this hobby. As you know, you can't just start writing and become popular within a month or two. It takes lots of grinding. I was no exception. But after a few months, I met Fisher coincidently. Yes, Sir James Fisher, the 'Hero' of this story. Slowly we became good friends and eventually best friends. I am telling you, it's very hard to be on the friend list of Fisher. He barely trusts anyone. It took one and half years to gain his trust completely. At that time Fisher worked in a corporate house. Just a normal job. But being a detective was always his passion. As soon as he had free time from his work, he solved various cases but he was not that famous at that time. As months passed, I started helping him to solve his cases. 

Slowly I became his official assistant. In the meantime, I started writing stories describing his cases as those cases were strange and unique. People accepted my stories and I got a huge response on my first ever book consisting of all the unique cases Fisher had solved with me till that time. And with the help of my books, Fisher's fame spread more quickly. Our gaze was fixed on the future from that point on. Fisher resigned from his job and became a professional detective from a part-time one. I became a professional mystery-thriller author and now nearly the whole world reads my books. I moved into the same house where Fisher lived. We both have solved numerous cases together and now Fisher only takes those type of cases that looks completely unique and special. So that's all about the introduction. Let's continue to the story.)

I teased him, "Then leave this job of detective and take another one."

He told me calmly, "Dear Daniel you know very well that I can't leave this job. This job is in my veins."

I smiled a little. Being a best friend and assistant I couldn't discourage him. Suddenly I found a certain change in his face. I saw his eyes shining. This situation is well known to me. He had found something interesting in the newspaper of his field.

He told me with joy, "Daniel! Do you remember the nine missing children from Manchester? They have been found all dead in a stable near Warrington. The most interesting thing is there are no signs of any cut marks on their body instead they all have a bite mark of a tarantula on the right side of their neck. Doctors are saying that they discovered poison of tarantula in their bodies and some unknown compound. And in the postmortem report, the doctors told that they all died because of neurotoxic poisoning. Daniel, what do you think?"

I said, "Hmmm! Interesting! But spiders can't kidnap children. There must be someone who is killing these innocents with the tarantula's poison. Moreover, if the spider is the sole reason for their death then why do they have that unknown compound inside them?"

He said, "Yes! That's the point I am thinking about. Also..."

The doorbell rang. He stood up in order to open the door.

***************

(𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒂 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑰 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒕😊...𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆! 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒕!)