Let Me Explain...(Bonus)

The two officers handcuffed Peter and took him inside the police van. We all had come out of that room and it was really fascinating to again breathe in the fresh air. I have already explained everything to Harrison. Both of us were applying ice bags on our heads. 

Ohh I forgot to tell you about the mysterious door. The door through which Fisher entered in the most desperate moments to save us. We went outside of that room through that door. The door opens on stairs going down to another side. It was a secret passage. After descending some stairs I found another iron ladder same as the previous one through which we had entered the room. There was another opened trapdoor above it. We all climbed up the ladder to come out of the underground passage. I saw we were standing in the center of a helipad made just behind the house. The color of the trapdoor was so accurate that one can't distinguish between that steel trapdoor and the concrete helipad. 

"But Fisher how did you discover it?" I asked.

"Discover what?"

"The secret room."

"Ohh .." He laughed. "I can't believe that you guys stayed maximum time on the first floor but didn't notice that."

"Notice what?" Harrison asked eagerly.

"The gap. On the left corridor, there were only two rooms of nearly thirteen feet. But the corridor was of nearly sixty feet. What about the missing thirty-four feet, Harrison?"

"Got it. The missing thirty-four feet was nothing else but the length of the secret room." Harrison said.

"Correct. I noticed that there was no entry to that room from the 1st floor. The guards were searching the 2nd floor. So I along with Howard went to the weirdest place in this area which is this helipad in which we are standing now. "

"But why it is weird for you? It seems everything normal here." Harrison said.

"Nothing is normal here. The weirdest thing is the distance of the helipad from the building. The distance is so little that while landing, the rotor blades of any copter will easily collide with the building walls. Also, there aren't any lights here. How can the helicopter land here at night? "Fisher explained. "So when I came here, everything seemed to be normal. Both of us had torches in our hands. Suddenly I found something. A trail of ants was going directly inside the ground through the concrete. I took out my magnifying glasses. It is not possible for ants to dig through concrete. So there must be a crack or something like that. After seeing with the magnifying glass I found that there was a crack but not branched like the normal ones. Instead, it was completely round. It was the trapdoor and there is a thread-like distance between the door and the concrete ground which appears to be a crack. The door must be built during the summers that's why it contracted in this shrill winter and left a gap between the concrete ground. And after that, you know what happened inside after I and Howard sneaked into the secret room. But I have to admit the brainpower of Mrs. Jones. A secret room on the 1st floor with an entrance on the 2nd floor and exit from the underground tunnel to outside of the house. 'Mastermind' for a reason. "Fisher smiled. 

"Why are you saying ..."

"Please stop Harrison. I am feeling really tired now." Fisher yawned. "Why don't you come to our house for lunch? I will clear all your doubts at that time."

Harrison agreed. The empty van had filled with the doctors and the alive guards of Peter. Peter was traveling in a police car with two officers inside for security. The ambulance had already taken out the dead bodies of the children towards the morgue. The family members were also traveling with us. They will go to the police station first to give their statements. 

Fishers did not discuss the case with me when we got to the house. I didn't force him to do so. I was tired too. Harrison showed up in the afternoon. Fisher was playing "See you again" on his piano at that time. Hearing him play piano in such a beautiful song is amazing. Harrison entered the hall and halted. He was too mesmerized by the music. Fisher finished playing and turned towards Harrison.