Prologue

Hi my lovely readers......

Let's know about the story.

This story starts from when Riddhima gets to know about vansh's mother's murder and goes to kabir to get Ragini back but he tells her that Ragini is kidnapped.

Here vansh gets to know about Riddhima and kabir's relationship. He knows that Riddhima came in VR mansion to spy on him and marry him to find proofs against him. Siya don't know about Anupriya's secret and Anupriya didn't attack her. Siya is all fit and fine. But she knows that Riddhima is a spy.

Scene 1

A girl is crying bitterly then she take out a gun from a drawer and hold it on her own head. She was about to pull the trigger but at the end moment someone pulls the gun from her hand and she gets saved. The girl looks at the person with tearful eyes but it didn't affect the person and he leaves from there.

Scene 2

A girl is walking on the road aimlessly and tears is not drying from her eyes. Her face is looking pale. She's remembering her beautiful past and more tears falling from her eyes. She sits on a bench and someone comes from behind. That person inject her on her neck and she becomes unconscious.

Scene 3

A girl is sleeping on the bed or you can say unconsciously laying on the bed. Before her a handsome man is sitting on a sofa. He has a wine bottle in his hand and his eyes is all red due to anger. He's just looking at the girls unconscious figure may be waiting for her to open eyes.

Scene 4

A girl opens her eyes. She looks at her surroundings but it's seems that she doesn't know that place. She gets up in a jerk and sits on the bed. Then her eyes falls on the person who's sitting infront of her on the sofa. Seeing him her eyes gets widen and only one word comes from her mouth,"you".

Scene 5

A man is holding a girls shoulder tightly. Pain is visible on that girls face but this can't affect the man. He towers over her and spits on her face," from now on you'll only live here. You don't have any permission to go out. It's the punishment of your betrayal.

( Are you guys excited to read this story if yes then please comment me.)