Chapter 7

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

Hope you all are doing good.

I'm here with a new chapter.

Now let's start the story_________________________________________________________

Kabir's office........

Vansh comes down from his car and looks at the building which is infront of him. Then Angree also get down from the car.

Vansh: let's go Angree.

Angree: yes boss.

Then they walks into the building and soon enters inside kabir's cabin. Kabir was busy to do something on laptop so he didn't notice them. So Vansh initiate the talk.

Vansh: hello Mr kabir. Quite busy you are?

Hearing his voice he lifts his head and sees that Vansh and Angree is standing there. He gets shocked seeing them in his office. Recovering from the shock he asked them why they are here.

Kabir: Mr Vansh Rai Singhania. Am I dreaming or you're really here?

Vansh: you're not dreaming. I'm really here. But may be soon I'll become your nightmare.

Kabir (confused): means?

Vansh: nothing. I was joking.

Kabir: so how did you come here? Is there any special reason?

Vansh: ohh yeah inspector. There is a very special reason.

Kabir: what's that?

Vansh: I know some cowards who always stab you from back. Even they also use their girlfriend to fulfill their purpose.

Kabir (gritting teeth): so you get to know.

Vansh: nothing can  hides from my sharp eyes. Well I've to appreciate your braveness. You dare to go against me.

Kabir: yeah I dare to go against you. And  One day I'll collect proof against you and will keep you in my jail.

Vansh gets angry but controls his anger.

Vansh: that one day will never come.

Kabir: Time Will say that. Now you tell me that how's my girlfriend?

Vansh gets more angry when he address Riddhima as his girlfriend.

Vansh (gritting teeth): your ex-girlfriend is now my wife.

Kabir: so what Mr Rai Singhania. May be she's your wife but she loves me not you and I also love her.

Now vansh looks at him with blood red eyes and holds his collar.

Vansh: don't say that. She's my wife and she loves me.

Kabir (in mind): so Vansh is now fully mad in Riddhima's love. Okay that is good.

He frees his collars  from his grip and straight it.

Kabir: truth will never change. The truth is that she loves me. I only told her about my problem and she got ready to give her life also.

Vansh: you don't give lecture on truth.

Kabir: your so called wife is so close to me. Once she used to hug me and you know what happens between lovers.

Saying this he winks at Vansh.  Vansh's anger now reach on it's peak hearing this. He again holds his collar and punched on his face.

Vansh: don't you dare to take my wife's name twice by your filthy mouth.