Chapter 31

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

Hope you all are doing well.

Let's start the story............

_______________________________________________________________________

Dadi: we were talking about your engagement with Ragini.

It was like a bolt from the blue for Vansh. He didn't give any reaction for few seconds as he was still registering her words in his mind but when he gets it that his dadi wants him to get married with Ragini. He gets super angry.

Vansh fisted his fingers in a tight grip that his nails are piercing his palm. He's thinking that he's still married with his wife and even she's pregnant. Then how his dadi can fix his another marriage. Only his sweetheart has the right to be his wife. He can't even imagine another woman in her place.

Only the thought of another woman beside him is making him go crazy. Everyone noticed his behavior turned from cold to a angry one and gets scared in mind. Even Ragini also. Then he shouts on top of his voice.

Vansh (shouting): how did you think that I'll be agreed for marriage?

Dadi also replied back him with same tone.

Dadi: Vansh you're forgetting that you're talking with me. How could you shout on me.

Vansh: how could you fix my marriage with Ragini without my permission?

Dadi: I've chosen Ragini for you and you've to marry her.

Vansh: I'm not willing to marry her. No marriage will be held at VR Mansion.

Dadi(in mind): today he's disobeying me. The boy who was a puppet of my hands actually raise his voice on me. Is he doing this for Riddhima? Is he still crazy in her love? He is going out of my control. No no I can't let this happen.

Dadi(shout): Vansh.... You'll disobey me now. Don't forget that I'm still Indrani Rai Singhania head of this house. I can remove you from your position.

Vansh is just fed up with his position and responsibilities in VR corporation. Now he really doesn't care about it as long as he has his sweetheart.

Vansh: I don't care. But I can't marry.

Dadi(sternly): so you really won't agree?

Vansh (in effected): no.

Every family members are shocked as well as scared seeing the heated argument between the two head of this family. But they are stunned seeing dadi's sudden transformation which they never witnessed before. Even Vansh is also shocked thinking that what happened of his dadi suddenly? By any chance is Anupriya's statement is true about her?

Chachi(in mind): let Vansh and mother in law fight. She'll be pissed on him and hand over the property to my son.

Vansh then looks at Ragini and snapped his fingers Infront of her.

Vansh: and you Ragini, I won't marry you ever insert it in your mind properly. I saved you and keep you in my house that doesn't means that I've anything in my heart for you.

Ragini (timidly): I also don't think like this. I only agreed thinking about dadi.

Though she's scared but she's also raging from inside. She was few steps away from her goal but everything gets flopped.

Ragini (in mind): don't think that you're intimidating me so I'll leave you. No. This gonna be happened. I'll try again and again. If once you've fallen for my charm then you'll fall again.