Chapter 39

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

Hope you all are doing well.

Let's start the story.............

_______________________________________________________________________

Aaryan is sleeping in his room calmly totally unaware of the upcoming strom in his life. His room is dark and the tiny bulbs are the only sources of light. Someone's shadow falls on his sleeping figure. Then a bucket of cold water splashes on him.

Aaryan wakes up from his sleep with a jerk. He becomes numb by this sudden incident and when he understands that someone pours water on him in his sleeping state, he becomes angry and mutters some colorful words. Then his eyes falls on the person Infront of him and his anger increases more.

Aaryan (in mind): what he's doing here?

He looks at the person Infront of him with anger filled eyes. Irritation is visible in his face.

Aaryan: what is this Angree? Why the hell you poured this cold water on me?

He snapped at Angree who is silently observing his behavior.

Angree: make your sound low Aaryan.

Aaryan(angrily): why I'll make my sound low? You disturb my sleep in midnight and Moreover that you make me wet as well as my bed by this water. What do you think that I'll do your aarti after this?

Angree: if you don't make your sound low then I've to complain to boss.

Aaryan's facial expressions gets changed hearing Vansh's name.

Aaryan (in mind): what he thinks that he'll scare me by Vansh bhai's name?

Aaryan is surely angry from inside but didn't showed it.

Aaryan: why you did this?

Angree: boss is calling you.

Aaryan gets little scared when Angree informed him that Vansh is calling him.

Aaryan (in mind): is he doubting on me? But why he'll doubt? I didn't left any proof about me being the attacker.

Aaryan: Va...vansh bhai...but why he's calling me?

Aaryan says while stammering.

Angree: you always complain that boss don't gives you any opportunity to prove yourself, right? So today he wants to give you a opportunity.

Aaryan is happy that Vansh wants to give him a opportunity but he also can't fully trust on Angree that Vansh suddenly wants to give him opportunity.

Aaryan: but why he's calling me at midnight?

Angree: midnight means darkness all around and most of our work gets done in darkness.

Angree says with a smirk making Aaryan thoughtful for few seconds. But his thoughts gets disturbed by Angree again.

Angree: listen if you want opportunity then come with me otherwise I don't have time to play question answer game with you.

Saying this Angree starts to walk out from his room but Aaryan stops him.

Aaryan: stop I'm coming.

Angree just nods his head and a smirk formed on his face which goes unnoticed by Aaryan.

In the basement of VR Mansion....

Vansh is sitting in his office which is in VR Mansion's basement. Actually he's waiting for Angree and Aaryan.