Chapter 37

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

Hope you all are doing well.

Let's start the story..............

______________________________________________________________________

Amrita was coming towards Riddhima when her eyes caught the site behind Riddhima. A man shoots at Riddhima. Her eyes were wide like soucer and gets scared for Riddhima. Only one thing is roaming in her mind that she have to save Riddhima. Without thinking anything she runs towards her and pulls her aside at the neck of time. The bullet passed by her and hits on a wall. Riddhima is totally unknown of the reason that why Amrita suddenly pulled her like this? Her brain is numb to react. Then Amrita hugs her tightly making her off guard.

Amrita: thank God that you're fine.

Riddhima: what would happen to me?

Amrita breaks the hug and caress her hairs.

Amrita: did you get hurt anywhere?

Riddhima: no. But why you pulled me like this?

Riddhima asked fer being totally confused.

Amrita: someone shooted at you. If I didn't pull you aside then God Knows what would happen......

She couldn't complete the sentence and again hugs her tightly. Even Riddhima is shocked hearing this news. Her hand automatically reached to cover her flat tummy where her baby is in.

Riddhima: thank you so much Amrita Aunty to save my baby's life today.

Riddhima thanked her in a shaky voice. Her body is trembling in fear while the worst thought of her baby to be harmed comes in her mind.

Amrita calls those security guards.

Security guard: yes ma'am.

Amrita: please call Mr Rai Singhania. Someone shooted at Riddhima few minutes ago. It was God's grace that I came here in right time and stopped anything bad to happen.

Security guard: what!! Who was that person?

Amrita: that person was sitting on that wall.

Amrita shows towards a wall by her finger.

Security guard: okay ma'am. We're checking there.

Then they goes to check there and Amrita takes Riddhima inside who is still in shock. She makes her sit on a couch and gives her a glass of water. Riddhima gulps down the full glass of water in one go as her throat gets dried.

Amrita rubs her back to make her calm down.

Amrita: beta calm down. Now you're fine.

Sometimes later Vansh comes inside all panicked and tensed for Riddhima. Seeing him at the door Riddhima roses on her feet and runs towards him. Then he engulfed her in a bone crush hug. Even Riddhima also hugs him tightly. They stayed like this for sometime. Riddhima finds her solace in his embrace and Vansh gets back his breath. His world crushed down when he was informed that someone shoots his Riddhima.

Vansh: are you okay dear? Did you get hurted anywhere?

Vansh says in one breath. He didn't even let her say anything and start to check her hands and face. He breathed in relief when he didn't found any scratches on her. Riddhima knows that how much he cared for him and understanding his situation she cupped one side of his face and looks into his eyes.

Riddhima: I'm absolutely fine Vansh.

Vansh: who was that person?

He asked in his dangerous VR tone.