Chapter 30

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

Hope you all are doing well.

Let's start the story...........

________________________________________________________________________

Next morning.........

Riddhima wakes up from her peaceful sleep. After opening her eyes first thing which she sees was her darling husband's relaxed face. He's hugging her tightly as if someone will snatch her in his sleep. His face is kept in the crock of her neck. He's looking like a cute baby in deep sleep. A sudden urge of kissing his forehead raise inside her. So she turns to his side and now she's facing him. She keeps her hand on his cheeks and caress it. Then Riddhima lowers her face to kiss on his forehead but when she was about to kiss him, she feels strange inside her stomach and then feels nausea. Riddhima hurriedly frees herself from his grip and stands up. But then she feels dizzy.

Riddhima somehow balanced herself and staggered towards washroom. Vansh wakes up from his sleep when he felt some movement. He opens his eyes and sees that Riddhima isn't beside him. So he understands that she's again vomiting because of her morning sickness. Without wasting any second he runs into washroom and supports Riddhima by hugging her from left side.

He removes her hairs from her face which was disturbing her. Today Riddhima's face is more pale and dark circles under eyes. She's more weak than other day, Moreover she's also feeling dizzy. After vomiting Riddhima leans on his chest for support as she can't stand still because of dizziness. She closes her eyes and taking deep breath. Vansh really wants to take all her miseries on him seeing her condition. He draws a long kiss on her forehead to show his care. Riddhima lifts her face and gives him a weak smile.

After sometime time Vansh takes Riddhima out from Washroom by picking up her in bridal style. He makes her sit on the bed and keeps a pillow in her back to make her comfortable. He holds her hand and caress her hairs lovingly.

Vansh (concerned): how are you feeling now?

Riddhima: I'm feeling better now.

Vansh: but you're looking more weak today. Let's go to the doctor.

Riddhima: no. I'm feeling good now. No need to go to the doctor.

Vansh: but Riddhima you're looking more weak and even feeling dizzy.

Riddhima: it's may be because I didn't had my dinner last night.

Riddhima bites her tongue as soon as she mistakenly blurt out this. A look of guilt fills in Vansh's eyes when he hears it. Riddhima knew it that he'll be guilty if she says it.

Vansh is now feeling angry on himself. How he could be this irresponsible. For his own desire and pleasure he make his Riddhima suffer. He even forgot that his wife is now pregnant with his child. It's not good for a pregnant woman to starve specially at night.

Vansh: I'm sorry Riddhima. I made you suffer last night. It's true whoever will stay with me will suffer always. I can't even look after you and this baby when it's yet to born then how I'll look after of it when he/she will born. I can't take care of it. I won't be a good father. I knew it that I won't be a good father. This baby will always suffer with me.

Vansh's blurts out those lines in one breath that it's taking time for Riddhima to register it. She looks at him with a shocked look. After expressing his guilt Vansh comes out from his room in a Stormy speed before Riddhima could stop him. She called him but he didn't stop.

Riddhima: Vansh stop.... Vansh listen.....

But she gets no reply. Now Riddhima gets in deep thought.