Chapter 27

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

Hope you all are doing well.

Let's start the story...........

_______________________________________________________________

They share a passionate kiss pouring their all love in it. Vansh once again sets his right on Riddhima. But when he feels that Riddhima is out of breath he leaves her. Riddhima's lips becomes red and swollen due to his continuous sucking. Vansh gently wipes her lips by his thumb which makes Riddhima blush more. They looks at eachother's eyes and shares an intense eye lock. But the next second they comes out from their romantic world hearing a coughing sound.

They looks at the direction and sees that Angree is standing at the door grinning ear to ear. Riddhima's eyes gets widen and wondering that from how long he's standing there and exactly what he see? She gets really embarrassed But Vansh becomes annoyed by his interrupt in their moment.

Vansh (annoying): what are you doing here?

Angree: I was hungry so thought to call you guys downstair but here you two are busy in something else.

Riddhima don't know where to hide hearing this.

Vansh: why didn't you knocked?

Angree (in mind): now I understand that how I get the good news this soon and why boss gets angry when I ask him to go to VR Mansion.

Angree: I did but you seems so lost in your moment that you didn't hear it but thank God that you two come back to earth.

Riddhima badly wants to escape from this situation so she blurts out.

Riddhima: I'm going to take a bath. Will see you in downstairs.

Saying this she runs to washroom. Vansh and Angree smiles at her retrieving figure seeing her shyness.
Vansh stands up and comes to downstair with Angree.

In downstairs.....

Amrita is serving the food on dinning table. Vansh and Angree takes their seat. Then Vansh looks at Amrita and observe her keenly.

Vansh: Mrs. Amrita Devi I hope you know everything what you've to do.

Amrita: yes sir I know everything. Angree sir told me everything.

Vansh: nobody should know it that my wife is staying here.

Amrita: don't worry. You're wife won't get harmed by me.

Vansh: okay and take care of her.

Amrita (smile): off course.

Then Riddhima comes there and sits on a chair beside Vansh and smiles at Amrita.

Riddhima: what you guys were talking about?

Amrita: sir was asking me to take care of you well.

Riddhima looks at Vansh and smiles at him. She's touched by his caring gestures. Then she again looks at Amrita.

Riddhima: why you're calling him sir?

Amrita: he gives me this job then I should call him sir.

Riddhima: As I'm like your daughter he is also like your son then why you're calling him sir?

Then she looks at Vansh and gestures him to say something.

Vansh: yes you don't have to call me sir. You can call me by my name.

Amrita (awkward): okay I'll try.

Vansh isn't gentle with anyone except his family and Riddhima. But now he doesn't to offend his wife and this woman also seems good so he allows her to call him by his name.