Chapter 13

Hi my lovely readers.

Hope you all are doing well.

Now let's start the story ......... _________________________________________________________

In Anupriya's room,

She is restless after knowing that kabir gets caught red handed. She was trying to call him everytime but somebody comes to disturb her. So now she get a chance to call him.

She comes to her room and locks the door from inside. Then she dial kabir's number. And he received it within seconds.

Anupriya (concerned): hello kabir. How are you beta?

Kabir: Mom I'm not fine.

Anupriya: I know beta. But what's the need to take bribe from that person. You can take it secretly. How the officers get to know about it.

Kabir is shocked hearing that his Mom also believes that he take bribe.

Kabir: Mom I haven't taken any bribe.

Anupriya: what?? Then what was the news.

Kabir: I don't know anything. Someone comes to my office and give me an envelope. I open it and sees that there is money in it. Before I can understand anything those officers comes there and caught me.

Anupriya: that means you didn't take any bribe.

Kabir: no Mom. Infact before that I can explain myself to them, they suspended me. Neither I've my job nor I've my power.

Anupriya: how all this happened?

Kabir: someone is framing me to snatch my job.

Anupriya: who can do it?

Kabir: may be Vansh because he's my only enemy.

Anupriya: but he was also shocked when he saw this news.

Kabir: it was his acting.

Anupriya is now very angry hearing that Vansh is behind kabir's misery.

Kabir: Mom now how I'll search proof against him. How I'll send him jail.

Anupriya: don't worry kabir. We'll think something together.

Then kabir gets a massage in his phone.

Kabir: Mom hold a minute. I get a massage.

Anupriya: okay.

Then he holds the call and check the massage but his eyes pops out from it's socket seeing it.

My dear enemy,

So tit for tat. Now you don't have your job nor you've any police protection. Now who'll save you from me. So be ready to get the punishment of your all sin. One more thing, I won't punish you from back.

Kabir's hand is trembling by reading it. He again connect the call with anupriya.

Kabir: Mom the person who is behind everything is now threatening me.

Anupriya: what?

Kabir: yes Mom. Now I get a massage and it's from that person. He's threatening me that he'll punish me.

Anupriya: now police also won't help you. What we'll do now.

Kabir: Mom I've to hide for some days. So that he can't find me.

Anupriya: it would be good. I'm sending money in your account. You go far away from here. So that he can't find you.

Kabir: okay Mom. But you also take care of that Ragini. If gets her conscious back then you'll be trapped.