Chapter 16

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

How are you all doing?

Let's start the story..............

____________________________________________________________________

First Vansh was kissing Riddhima slowly but later it becomes a passionate one. He's sucking her lower lip and Riddhima follows his steps on his upper lip. Then enters his tongue inside her mouth and taste every corner of her mouth. Their tongues met and mingles. Riddhima holds losses on his shirt and automatically found it's way to his hair. Vansh's hand's are freely roaming on her back. Riddhima holds his hairs in a grip and pulled him more closer to her.

After sometime Vansh feels that she's out of breath so he bites the corner of her lips and licks there. Then they breaks the kiss. Riddhima is panting and so Vansh. He touches his forehead with hers.

Riddhima keeps her eyes down because she's feeling very shy by the intensity of their kiss. She didn't dared to look at him.

Seeing her all red in shy Vansh's desires grew more. His eyes darkened. He gently lays her down on the bed and slowly hover over her. He looks in her eyes as if asking for her permission and she closed her eyes. Riddhima willingly submits herself to him because she's also craving for him.

Vansh slowly leans toward her and again takes her lips in a soulful kiss. They're kissing eachother and in-between Vansh opens the zip of her dress. He lefts her lips and giving open mouth kisses on her law line to her neck. He stops on her collar bone and gives a love bite on her mole. She moans in pain so he licks that place by his tongue to soothe her pain. Riddhima feels so much pleasure that she clutches the bedsheet tightly and curls up her foot. Soon the situation becomes more hot between them.

They get rid of their clothes and cherish eachother's with their love. Only their moans and groans can be heard. Everytime Riddhima moans his name only to encourage him to fasten his speed.

After three hours of continuous love making Riddhima is hell exhausted. She hardly can open her eyes. Vansh looks at her tired face who is laying over him. She's so tired that she slept in between. Vansh stops his sweet torture on her and carefully makes her lay down on the bed. He keeps a pillow under her head then covers her with duvet. He gazes on her with affection and kissed her on forehead lovingly. Then hugged her from one side and drifted into sleep. He also has a satisfied look on his face.

Vansh's sleep gets break by the sound of phone's ringtone. He opens her eyes and sees that his sweetheart is still in deep sleep. He reach out to his phone and checks the call list and it's Angree who breaks his peaceful sleep by disturbing him. He called him back and he received the call within few seconds.

Angree: hello boss.

Vansh: hello Angree. Is there any problem? Why you called me?

Angree hesitates to say something.

Angree: umm...boss I get something.

Vansh: what is that?

Angree: I can't tell it on phone even I'm not sure about it but it's very important to show it to you.

Angree takes a little pause before saying the next line because he knows that his boss likes to spend more time with his bhabhi.

Angree: boss can you come now?

Vansh looks at Riddhima's sleeping figure then thinks something before saying.

Vansh: okay I'm coming.

Saying this he disconnect the call.

He carefully comes out from Riddhima's embrace because he doesn't want to break her sleep. He goes to Washroom and takes a quick shower.