Chapter 2

So my sweetie cutie pies.

I'm overwhelmed by the love and support which you guys are showing towards my story.

So I'm here with a new chapter.

Let's start the story......

Vansh's room......

Vansh is sitting on the couch. Everything  destroyed in his room. His eyes are red due to anger. He's looking like a true reassemble of devil. He fisted his fingers in a tight grip that his own nails are piercing in his skin.

Vansh's POV.......

Why Riddhima? why?? You betray me. You knew that I can't tolerate any betrayal. I hate them from the core of my heart. But I also love you. My heart wants to forgive you but it's against VR's rule. Vansh Rai Singhania never forgive any betrayal and you also have to bear your punishment. You not only lied to me but also you misused my love and trust. I would forgive you for spying on me but you played with my emotions, my love. I can't tolerate it that you never loved me. You loved someone else. This thought is making me go crazy. I'm feeling like destroy everything.

Vansh's pov.

Then Vansh takes his phone and dials a number and opposite sides person pick up it.

Vansh: have you done my work?

Unknown: I'm doing it now sir.

Vansh: I don't want any mistake.

Unknown: don't worry sir. I'll do my work perfectly.

Vansh: good. But if you failed then forget about your life.

Unknown (scared): no...no sir I won't be failed.

Vansh: okay.

Saying this he cuts the call and a devilish smirk crept on his face.

Kabir's place......

Kabir is thinking about his plan and smirking when he gets a call. The caller id shows Mom. He picks up the call.

Kabir: hello Mom.

Anu: kabir I've something important to talk about.

Kabir: what Mom?

Anu: beta Vansh get to know about Riddhima's truth.

Kabir: what? Does he know about us?

Anu: may be no. But he knows that you send Riddhima here.

Kabir: this girl! She destroy everything. Where is she now?

Anupriya: Vansh throw her out from VR mansion.

Kabir: now Vansh won't sit quietly. He'll try to take his revenge.

Anupriya: our big problem is this Riddhima. Find out her and then kill her.

Kabir: you're right Mom. If she isn't useful for us anymore then why we'll keep her alive. And she have to be punished to double-cross me.

Anupriya: yes beta. She troubles us a lot. Bye the way where's Ragini?

Kabir: I keep her in a safe place. Where Vansh can't reach.

Anupriya: okay beta. Take care. Now I'm cutting the call. Somebody can hear our conversation.

Kabir: you also take care.

Kabir's POV......

Then Mom cuts the call. Now I have to find out Riddhima. But why should I? After she'll come to me only. Because she doesn't have any place to go. So Riddhima you're saying that you've trust on Vansh. You love him. Now what happened? Why he throw you out from his life? Poor Riddhima. Nor you get place in you vansh's life nor you have any place in my life. So finally your love becomes the reason of your destruction.