Chapter 1

So my lovey dovey readers.

Let's start the first chapter.......

Riddhima's pov......

Today I have to save Ragini at any cost. Otherwise I can't forgive myself. He takes care of Ragini from past three years and today only for my foolishness Vansh had to suffer. Already I've done a lot of mistakes by not trusting him. If I find Ragini then only I can apologize to him. I don't what he'll do if he get to know that I betrayed him. He never force this marriage on me. He only ask for trust which I broke.

Then I reach the place about where Ragini told me. It's an empty house. I've to go inside but carefully because the kidnappers must be here. I hide myself and enter inside but there's no one here. I search everywhere but this place is all empty. Not a single person is present here.

Then where is Ragini? May be the kidnapper get to know that I'm coming here so he/she takes Ragini from here to another place. Now what I'll do? Where I'll find her? Bappa please show me way. If I can't find her then Siya will tell Vansh everything. Then he'll hate me. He will leave. No no I can't let this happen. I've to find out her.

But who will help me to find out her. Kabir! Yes yes kabir. I'll ask for his help. He's a police officer. He can search for her.

Riddhima's pov end.

Kabir's pov......

This Riddhima is flying too much as well as this Ragini. One side Riddhima is destroying my plan and other side this Ragini made fool of Mishra and called Riddhima. I've to cut their wings soon. It's good that Mom get to know that Riddhima is coming here so I instantly removed her from there. If today Riddhima get her then Mom's secret will come out and I can't let this happen.

Then Mom call me and I pick it up.

Kabir: hello Mom.

Anupriya: hello kabir beta. Did you removed her from there?

Kabir: don't worry Mom. I've done my work. Now Riddhima won't get anything from there. She'll return home empty handed.

Then I noticed that Riddhima is calling me. Why she's calling me now? Does she get to know that I'm the one who is behind everything? First I should pick up her call.

Kabir: hello Riddhima.

Riddhima: kabir you know today Ragini called me. She gave me a address and I came here but she isn't here. May be the kidnapper takes her from here.

Kabir: why didn't you told me then.

Riddhima: sorry kabir. I thought to reach the address fast so I didn't get the time to inform you.

Kabir ( in mind): thank God that she don't know anything. Now I've to play with it.

Kabir: Riddhima don't worry. I'll find out her. You give me the address I'm coming. Okay?

Riddhima: okay. The address is********.

Kabir: you stay there. I'm coming.

Riddhima: thanks kabir.

Kabir: it's okay.

Then I cuts the call. Now Riddhima you'll go on the way which I'll show you. Then you never find out about Ragini. I won't let you reach to her.

Kabir's pov end.

Vansh's POV.....

From the past few hours me and Angree is trying to see the cctv footage but it's not opening.

So being frustrated I comes out from there. How I'll find the real culprit. How I'll give justice to my mother. Then Angree comes to me running.

Angree: boss the cctv footage gets open.