Chapter 28

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

How are you all doing?

Let's move to the story.........

___________________________________________________________________

Vr Mansion......

Everyone gathers in the hall room. They're watching a news on TV. Reporters are saying that the flight  which was coming from thailand crashed sometime ago. Rescue team is doing their job but it's a fatal accident and almost every passengers are finding already dead.  Everyone feels bad for those passengers whom were present on that flight.

But it's turned into grieve when Angree informed that anupriya was coming in that flight. Siya breaks into tears hearing this even Ishani is also crying. She was the mother figure in their life and today they lost her. Vansh supports Siya and Angree supports Ishani. Even Chachi and Aaryan is also very sad. They're trying to console Siya and Ishani. Though everyone is mourning but one person breathed in sigh of relief. It's none other than Dadi.

Dadi(in mind): it's good that she died. She came to threat me but God shuts her mouth for forever. 

Siya(crying): bhaiya why this happened to us?

Ishani (crying): bhaiya why God again snatch our Mom?

Vansh: Siya and Ishani don't cry. We faced worst time than it. We were strong then now also we have to be strong.

Vansh is feeling bad and at the same time he's angry because his sister's are shedding tears for such a person who don't deserve their love. She's not even worth of their tears.

Actually it's all Vansh's plan. When he gets to know about the plane crash, he asked Angree to inform all the family members that Anupriya was also in that plan. So that they don't question him about Anupriya. But he isn't sure if he should tell them the truth or not. As he doubts that they can't accept Anupriya's truth. 

Ragini also present there and out of blue she spills the truth infront of everyone.

Ragini: why you're crying for such a person who killed your own mother.

Everyone gasps in horror and looks at her with wide eyes as if she's a ghost.

Chachi: what did you say?

Ragini: Anupriya killed  Vansh's mother.

Ishani gets little angry.

Ishani: are you out of your mind? Here Mom died and you are joking with us.

Ragini: I'm not joking. It's true that your Mom wasn't died, she was killed mercilessly by Anupriya. Three years ago when I got to know it she tried to kill me also. But Vansh saved me. So it's useless to mourn on her dead. Even Vansh also knows it.

When Ragini finished her talks everyone looks at Vansh in a questioning gaze.

Vansh(sadly): it's true that Anupriya killed our Mom.

Everyone is in a shocking state. They can't believe the Anupriya is the murderer of Uma. Ishani and Siya are most devastated. The tears which were flowing for her death is now flowing for her betrayal. The more they're thinking about her fake love the more they're hating her.

Ishani: bhai why you leave her easily?

Vansh: I wanted her to come back and then would take revenge from her. But before I punish her, she died.

Dadi: a betrayal like her should die. God gives her the punishment.

Chachi: we never got to know that her sweetness was a facade. She was a lowly creature from inside.