Chapter 18

Hi my lovely readers.

How are you all doing?

I'm back with a new chapter.

Let's move to the story..........

______________________________________________________________

Vansh's bungalow........

Early morning,

Riddhima opens her eyes slowly and sees that her husband caged her in  his embrace while sleeping peacefully. His face is in the crock of her neck. She smiles at him because he's looking like a baby who sleeps hugging his teady tightly. The warmth which she's getting from him, forcing her to close her eyes. But she have to get up to take a bath and then eat. (I don't know much about the karwachouth rituals. So forgive me if I make any mistakes.) So against her will she gets up slowly not to disturb his sleep.

She goes to washroom and takes a bath. After that she wears a beautiful saree and comes out from Washroom. Her hairs are still wet but she doesn't have much time to dry it. So she goes to kitchen.

When Riddhima sits on the dinning table with food plate Vansh also comes there. Actually when Vansh didn't feel her warmth in sleep he wakes up and then he remembers that she'll keep a fast. So Riddhima must be in kitchen. So he also comes there.

Riddhima gets confused seeing him.

Riddhima: why you are here?

Vansh: my sleep get broke so thinks that why not accompany you in eating.

Saying this he sits beside her. Riddhima gets more confused.

Riddhima: you want to eat with me?

Vansh: yeah.

Riddhima: okay then I'm bringing your plate.

Saying this Riddhima tries to stand up but he pulls her back. Vansh noticed that Riddhima's hairs is still wet and waters droplets falling from her hair. Vansh gets enchanted seeing his morning beauty. His eyes becomes dark in desire. Before Riddhima could understand anything he captures her soft petals with his rough ones.

Vansh sucks her lower lip and his hands roams freely all over her back. First Riddhima was numb but later she also kiss him back. Her hands travels from his neck to his hairs and grips them tightly. She pulls him more towards her.  Vansh devours all his love in this kiss and Riddhima follows his steps.

After a while when he feels that Riddhima is out of breath he leaves her. They are panting and trying to catch their breath. Vansh sees that Riddhima's lips becomes swollen.He wipes her lips by his thumb and she lowers her eyes not to look at his eyes.

Vansh: sorry, you were looking so tempting so can't control the urge of kissing you.

Riddhima's cheeks flushed hearing this.

Riddhima: it's good that you kissed me now because you can't kiss me the all day.

Vansh: why?

Riddhima: my fast will break if you kiss me.

Now Riddhima's cheeks turned crimson red and she runs to kitchen. Vansh smiles at her shyness.

Riddhima comes back with another plate and keeps it infront of Vansh. Sitting on her chair they starts to eat.
Riddhima has no desire to eat. She's feeling nausea only looking at the food. But she can't show it infront of Vansh. So with much difficulty she finishes her meal. Vansh also finished his meal.

Vansh: Riddhima you should sleep now.

Riddhima: no.... Why I'll sleep now.

Vansh: you will be starve all the day so you should take rest.