Chapter 4

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

How you are doing?

Hope you all are doing well.

Now let's start the story____________________________________________________

Next morning..........

Sun rays fall on Riddhima's face so she turns her face to other side. Then she feels that something is missing from her side. She moves her hand on bed and tries to search. But she didn't find then she opens her eyes and looks at her side but It was empty. Nobody is laying here.

Riddhima: where is Vansh? He was sleeping with me. Is he in the washroom?

Riddhima covers herself with the duvet and try to get up. She feels a pain in her abdomen. But she gets up and slowly goes near the washroom.

Riddhima: Vansh are you there?

She called him but didn't get any reply. Then she checked the door and it's open. She realized that Vansh isn't here. Riddhima feels sad. A lone tear escape from her eyes thinking that Vansh left her in the morning. She expected that she'll first see his face after waking up in the morning. but he isn't present by her side. Now she's feeling like last night they didn't make love only Vansh satisfied himself and left her the very first morning.

She wipes her tears and goes to take a bath. After taking a bath she comes out from the washroom wrapping a towel around her because she didn't take clothes with her.

Riddhima: God!! I take a bath but what I'll wear now. I totally forget that don't have any dress here. Should I check into the closet? Yes yes! I should. May be I'll get something there to wear.

Then Riddhima opens the closet and sees that her every dresses are neatly arranged there. She gets shocked seeing this.

Riddhima: who brings my dresser here? Obviously Vansh. Or Who will do this except him?

Then she takes a dress and get ready in it. Now she thinks to go outside of room.

Riddhima: yesterday I didn't go outside this room. Now I'll go. Infact I'm feeling hungry also.

Then she comes out from the room and sees that she's in upstairs. There are many rooms in upstairs but she didn't enter inside and straight comes downstairs. There is a kitchen in left direction. She goes there.

Riddhima: let me first check in the refrigerator.

She opens it and sees vegetables and other food items.

Riddhima: thank God. At least food is available here. Otherwise I've to be starve.

Then she start to make breakfast for her.

__________________________________________________________

Vansh's POV......

I wake up from my sleep when sun rays fall on my face. I feel something soft on me which is providing me warmth. I opens my eyes and see the most beautiful view. My sweetheart is sleeping on me peacefully. She wraps my torsos by her both hands and I my hands are resting on her waist. Hairs are falling on her face which is disturbing my view so I tucked them behind my ear and gives a kiss on her forehead. She snuggles her face in my chest.

Vansh: if you didn't betray me then our life would be more beautiful. I don't have to punish you and hurt you like this. But what can I do when you yourself spoiled everything. Now I've to punish you for your betrayal.

Then I lay her down on bed when the duvet moved a little from her chest  I notice the love bite which I gave her last night. Then I recall about last night's moment. It was the best night with my sweetheart.