Chapter 32

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

Hope you all are doing well.

Let's start the story.........

_______________________________________________________________________

Vansh opens his eyes and sees that Riddhima is looking at him with innocent eyes. Vansh looks at other side and frees himself from her grip.

Vansh: Riddhima it's late now you should sleep.

Riddhima again holds his arm and leans on it.

Riddhima: no I don't want to sleep. I want to talk with you about our baby.

Vansh didn't said anything and sits there quietly. So Riddhima thinks to continue.

Riddhima: Vansh you didn't said anything about the baby. Are you happy or not?

Vansh remain silent but he looks at Riddhima's face intently.

Riddhima: Vansh say something.

Vansh: I don't know what I should say.

Riddhima: are you scared to accept the baby?

Vansh: I may be can't take care of this baby.

Riddhima: Vansh becoming father is a amazing feeling. It's some kind of special happiness. Don't deprive yourself from this happiness. Why you always think that you've to take responsibility and save every person who is close to you? Tell me why?

Vansh: this is what I'm doing from years. My father also did the same.

Riddhima: Vansh first you've to love the baby. When you'll love it dearly the care and the protection will come on it's own.

Now Vansh's full concentration is on Riddhima. She takes his hand and keeps it on her baby bump which isn't visible yet. First Vansh tries to withdraw his hand but Riddhima holds it firmly and signals him not to do that. After few seconds Vansh's expression gets soften as he now really tries to feel the baby.

Riddhima: nobody can protect your baby the way you can nor they can love it they way you'll do. I know Vansh that you'll be a great father. Even I'm with you.

When Riddhima said that he can protect his kid which he really failed to do last, Vansh gets stiffen. He withdraws his hand and lays down on bed. Riddhima also lays down beside him. She keeps her head on his chest and wraps her hands around his torso. Vansh also wraps his hands around her waist. Vansh's eyes is closed but Riddhima's is wide open.

Riddhima (in mind): I know your fear about our baby Vansh. Even today I realized that you love our baby more than anything. But you didn't realize your love. So I'll make you feel it. I won't force you to accept your love for baby but I'll make you emotionally attached with him/her. It's the promise of your Riddhima to you.

Vansh: Riddhima sleep.

Riddhima gets little shocked.

Riddhima: how do you know that I'm not sleeping?

Vansh: I know you better than anyone.

Riddhima looks at his face who's also looking at her. She lifts her head and kissed on his cheek. Vansh smiles at her and hugs her tightly. He closes his eyes and Riddhima also. She then snuggles more into his chest and drifted into sleep.

Next morning.......

Vansh couldn't do breakfast with Riddhima because he has a meeting. So he'll leave without having breakfast. When Vansh was leaving Riddhima comes Infront of him.