Chapter 43

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

Hope you all are doing well.

Let's start the story...........

______________________________________________________________________

Ragini is dragging Riddhima towards the staircase. She wants to bring her in hall room. Where everyone is present. She's becoming happy thinking that she caught a spy from Vansh's secret room. Now Vansh will trust her and there is possibility that he also can be agreed to marry her. Thinking this a broad smile spreads on her face. She can't be more happy thinking that today Vansh will appreciate her for her smartness and catching a traitor who was spying on him under his nose.

Other side, Riddhima is struggling to free her hand from Ragini's clutch. The way she's dragging her, she's feeling pain on her wrist.

Riddhima: stop....where are you taking me?

Ragini: you'll get to know it soon babe.

Riddhima: leave my hand. You're hurting me.

Ragini: aww... You're hurt. Don't worry. It's just nothing, you'll get more pain when Vansh will get to know your truth. He doesn't leave that person who tries to sneak in his house and spy on him. He'll give you such a punishment that you won't forget it in your lifetime.

Ragini don't know this lady but don't know why she's envying to her. May be because this lady is beautiful.

At last Ragini drags Riddhima in hall room. Everyone's eyes comes out from it's socket seeing Riddhima. Riddhima also gasped when she noticed everyone's eyes on her. All were watching her like she's a ghost.

Everyone is too shocked to react anything as they're watching her after a long period.

Ragini: she was hiding in a secret room. I caught her red handed while spying on Vansh.

Ragini states this with a proud look on her face. Riddhima is still trying to free her hand from Ragini's grip under everyone's shocking gaze.

At that time a pitch cold voice boomed in the hall room. The person is none other than Vansh.

Actually Vansh came to hall room as his meeting gets finished. When he comes the site here shocks him to the core. Here Riddhima is standing in the middle of his family members from whom he was trying to save her.  Then his eyes falls on Riddhima's hand which is tightly griped by Ragini. Riddhima is trying to free her hand and pain is visible on her face. This site changes his expression from shocked to angry. So he shouts on Ragini for hurting Riddhima.

Vansh: leave her hand......

Everyone sets their gazes on Vansh even Ragini and Riddhima also looks back. Hearing Vansh's voice Riddhima's face instantly gets lit's up. While Ragini looks at him being confused.

Ragini: Vansh what.....

Vansh walks towards them and forcefully freed Riddhima's wrist from her grip. He stands between Ragini and her like protecting her from her evil shadow.

Vansh: I. told. you. to. leave. her. hand.

Vansh says every word individually gritting his teeth.

Ragini: Vansh you have no idea that what she has done. She was secretly spying on you. I catch her from your room. There is a secret hideout of her behind the book shelf. Let me show her the consequences of spying on Vansh Rai Singhania.

Ragini says this with anger filled voice and pulls out Riddhima harshly from behind Vansh. Riddhima yelps and stumbles at her sudden pull as she lost her balance. But before she could fall Vansh holds her in his amrs securely. He is now eyeing Ragini by his red anger filled eyes which makes her flinched backward. She leaves Riddhima's hand and looks down not to look into his cold dominating eyes.