Chapter 44

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

Hope you all are doing well.

Let's move to the story.........

_____________________________________________________________________

Indrani's room,

Dadi is pacing back and forth in her room and thinking about today's incident. She couldn't believe her eyes. The love she saw in Vansh's eyes for Riddhima is beyond imagination. He's crazy for her and can do anything which isn't in her favour. But what she can do now?

Dadi's POV.....

That cunning girl! She is now pregnant. She's now going to give birth the heir of Rai Singhania family who will rule Rai Singhania empire in future. I can't even kill her now. But once she gives us our heir, she can't survive from me. Now I don't have any  option other than tolerating her till she gives birth to the child.

Dadi's POV end.

Thinking this a sinister smirk appears on her face.

Not only dadi here Ragini is also restless thinking about Riddhima. She's raging like a fire ball. She's also pacing back and forth in her room.

Ragini's POV.....

I was in coma for three years and here Vansh get married to an another girl, the most irritating part is that nobody informed me. That girl.... what her name is?? Riddhima...yeah Riddhima. She not only become Mrs Rai Singhania but also going soon to be mother of Vansh's child. Today What I saw in Vansh's eyes for Riddhima, is something else. We were also engaged in past but Vansh never behaved like this for me. His love and craziness for Riddhima is of different level. ( Thinking this she gets tensed but soon it replaced with a sinister smirk). So what he doesn't love me but the title of Mrs Rai Singhania is only for me. Only I've the right to stand beside my Vansh as his wife. You did a great mistake Riddhima....by snatching my rights from me. Tch..tch.. Now you'll only witness that what I'll do with you and that child in your womb. (Shaking her head left and right, a dangerous glint crepts on her face.) Get ready to face my warth Ri..ddhi..ma.

Ragini's POV end.

Vansh's room.....

When Vansh enters inside his room with Riddhima, at that time Siya followed them and she also enters inside before Vansh could close the door. Entering inside at first she runs towards Riddhima and takes her in a bone crushing hug. First Riddhima was startled by her sudden hug but later she also hugged her back. She's getting a warm feeling from her which she didn't expected from anyone of this house after today's incident. They stayed like this for few seconds while Siya is weeping silently. Riddhima breaks the hug and wipes her tears and gives her a small smile. Siya also smiles at her.

Siya: thank God bhabhi that you're fine. Suddenly you was missing. We thought that something happened to you. I can't describe that how much tensed I was for you.

Say blabbers when wiping her tears by the back of her hand.

Riddhima: I'm absolutely fine. Tell me about yourself.

Siya: I'm fine but missed you so much.

Riddhima: I also missed you too.

Riddhima says being emotional and again hugs her. All the time Vansh was adoring them with a big smile on his face because at least someone is in this house who cares about Riddhima. But his smile turns into a frown hearing Siya's words.

Siya: but I'm angry on you Bhaiya.

Siya says with a pout and looks at Vansh. Riddhima also looks at Vansh.