Introduction to Dangan Ronpa

If you are unaware to the game/anime Dangan Ronpa to which this is based on then I will explain it in detail here at the Intro... Basically Dangan Ronpa is a game where Students are trapped in a high school and can only escape by killing another student. They are unaware how they got there and who they're classmates are. However there is a catch to leaving the school... Once they kill a student they must successfully get away with the crime and have nobody know that they did it. After they kill a student everyone has a certain amount of time before a class trail starts... A class trail is where students debate over who did it, and at the end there is a vote on who they think committed the crime. If the students get it right the killer is executed in a fashionable way. If the students get it wrong everybody but the murderer gets executed and the killer gets to leave the school.
In this Story, instead of the kids being trapped in a school they will be trapped in a hotel, so get ready to relax and read some intense Dangan Ronpa... I would like to confirm that I do not own Dangan Ronpa, and I do not own a select few of the pictures that may be used, I only own the story line...