Chapter 15- More Than A Murder

That day, Me, Daniel, Malarie and Janice spent some time together. We were all just having a good times in the games room on the second floor.

We laughed and played around. I wanted to have a good time before I died, let's face it we will all most likely die.

I wondered why Damien wasn't up here... Was he sleeping in? I bet... We were all up late last night. I bet he will go up to us and hang out later.

I wanted to hang out with Sarah. We had done so much together the last few weeks. She was working on fixing the faucet Zeke broke 5 days ago.

An hour went by... We played Monopoly, we played cards... There was no stopping the fun we've been having. I haven't had fun like this sense I got here.

Later, we met up with Zeke. He was normally pretty nervous... Well sense Cia bribes him with info about his family. But he was starting to be the normal out of the box Zeke like he was day 1.

Another 2 hours went by when he exuded himself to go eat. We were in the middle of another monopoly game. He was out so he didn't need to watch the game anymore.

Later we decide we wanted to go and look at the art studio. When we went up the stairs to the third floor we noticed the 4th floor hate was open.

Lately we had been keeping it shut... We wanted to make sure nobody would try to open the metal door on the fifth floor.

We walked up through the open gate door and walked past the garden up to the top floor.

I tried the metal door out of suspicion. It budged... I pushed harder and it opened.

I heard a slash to the right of me... I saw Zeke... He was on a mattes on the floor eyes closed... And a scythe the size of a door swished down into his head.

"OH MY GOD!" Malarie yelled!

Zeke was dead, he lay strapped to a mattress.

I ran downstairs to alert Damien, and Sarah who weren't there to see Zeke's death like they did themselves. When I got both of them upstairs... Me and Sarah started yet another investigation.

I first observed the crime scene. The metal door room was basically a dull room with a few surveillance camera monitors on the walls... Most of them were on the third floor. Each one had an image of the doctors rooms.

Below the monitors were the camera controls and a long desk covering the wall, including a few more chairs. An intercom system was on the desk... Probably were Monokuma announced over the intercom. A manila folder lay on the desk. I snatched it to look at later in the class trail.

Now it's time to investigate Zeke. There was a rope attached to the doorknob. The end of the rope was attached to a small container with knee high sides. It appears that the door moved the box when it opened which made the sythe... Which was in the box... Fall over onto Zeke's body.

The sythe was stuck in his head, it appeared that the killer planned the perfect spot for the sythe to land on. I took the sythe out of his head slowly to see a couple stab wounds in the sythe a spot. The wound was deeper than the sythe seemed to cut.

Zeke was strapped to the mattress... It appeared to be a doctors mattress from the third floor. I looked on the monitors to see that one of the rooms mattresses were gone. Did the camera catch the killer taking the mattress? I looked to see, but the cameras didn't appear to be recording.

Monokuma then called for the next class trail... Well it's time to go. Will I die like I was expecting? Or will I live like I don't think is in path?