Chapter 14- Seven

There were seven of us left... We started with 15. How could half of us for in a matter of two weeks?

We looked at the once barred staircase on the 4th floor. The Bars were gone leaving another staircase to go up. When we got to the fifth floor there was one wooden door and one metal door.

I tried to open the metal door and it wouldn't budge... It's probably the place where monokuma hides after every appearance.

The wooden door did open though. Inside was a dusty old attic... the typical small, smelly, cobwebbed room where ghost typically hide. There really wasn't much to explore here.

That was the entire 5th floor. There was no staircase to a 6th floor either. So we headed back downstairs to hang out in the 1st floor lounge.

Damien, Malarie, and Daniel went to go eat lunch. While me, Zeke, Sarah, and Janice wet still in the lounge.

It was a typical day of normal occasions, well normal for the trapped hotel kind of life.

Monokuma then announced again... Like he did yesterday for everyone to meet in the dining room.

Wen we entered he was sitting on the class trail throne which he had been using for every gathering besides the one when we just got here.

"Hey PUNKS!" He yelled. "I THINK IM GONNA NEED A NEW MOTIVE!" He yelled again.

"Could you not yell, you hurting my ears..." Daniel said annoyingly and stuck up as usual.

"I CAN YELL IF I WANT! IF I REMEMBER I TRAPPED YOU IN HERE!" He never stopped yelling. "Okay... I'll quiet down, my bear throat hurts... Well, I need a new motive. So this week if you murder you get to enter the metal doored on the third room!"

"That's barely a motive." Daniel said

"Just remember that there is a reason it's locked other than the motive... there's many possibilities of items and thins that could be in that room." Monokuma said with a grin.

"Wait...do you mean?" I stammered.

"What Cody? Blurt it out!" monokuma yelled encouragingly.

"An exit?" I said loudly,

Monokuma grinned and exited the dining hall.