Chapter 12- Bribery Part 1

When we entered the class trail room we noticed that 2 more picture frames were on podiums, Penny and Marks pictures were on their podiums. I got onto my podium when Monokuma said... "Start the debate!"

"I would first like to bring up the damage to the faucet." Daniel said.

"It was obviously intentional damage." I said.

"It would have to have been someone at dinner for the timing to be right. If it was someone outside of dinner than it would have had to be done before we got there. It would have been more water if it was flooding for that long." Janice said in her detective tone.

"Then it was someone at breakfast, they would have broken it while they got they're food when nobody was with them." Sarah said.

"But... the murderer couldn't have been at breakfast!" I said. "They would have been seen or heard at any other time."

"He's correct." Janice said. "I believe Mark was sleeping on the couch at the second floor. So if the killer was on that floor also, then they could get him upstairs without people noticing."

"Who wasn't at breakfast." I said.

Janice, Sarah, and Cia all raised their hands.

"Wait... if the killer broke the faucet, then they would have to be in two places at once." Zeke said.

"So the killer probably got someone else to distract the others while they killed Mark." Janice said.

"Everyone else was sleeping that wasn't helping, so everyone wasn't paying attention to the killer walking upstairs." Malarie said.

"Then who helped the killer by distracting?" Damien said.

I looked around the circle of podiums. I looked at everyone's face one by one.

"Wait, Zeke didn't you notice the faucet first?" Daniel said.

Zeke nodded.

"That doesn't mean that you did it but it still makes you suspicious." Daniel said.

I looked at Zeke. His left leg was twitching, I could see it to the side of the podium from the angle I was at. Under his pant leg I could see something black on his foot.

"Hey Zeke, what's that on your foot?" I asked.

His eyes shoot up at me. He had a terrifying look on his face.

"What?" He asked.

"Show your leg." Daniel chimed in. Did he see it too?

Zeke pulled his pants up so you could see his left ankle. There was a black ring around his leg. It had a a green light on it.

"What is that?" I asked him.

"I...I can explain." He said.

"Then explain..." Daniel said.

"The killer... she put this thing on me so I wouldn't tell her identity." He said.

"SO ITS A GIRL!" Malarie said obnoxiously.

"That's not a giveaway idiot... The only people who could have done it are Sarah, Cia, and Janice. They're all girls." Daniel said, overpowering as usual.

"So... you broke the faucet for her, and she put that on you to stop you from running your mouth?" Damien said.

"Yeah, if I say something about her identity a electrical wave will go up through my leg and kill me." Zeke said in a shaky voice.

Everyone looked shocked. Was he taken by force or was he willing.

"Were you forced?" I asked.

Zeke looked at me with wide eyes. "It's not safe to say."