Chapter 1- Welcome To Hotel Maclerya

Oh my god! This is actually happening! I'm going to Hopes Peak! I stood outside the gates of the most elite school in man freaking kind! I have the worst grades possible for kids my age but I'm still in better shape than all of my classmates by going here! To be accept to this school which I know can call home, you have to be the best at what you do. I was accepted for my talent of Gaming... I know it sounds far fetched but I was accepted in a heart beat by the academy's principle and co-workers. We'll I guess it's time for me to go inside right? My parents just drove off so I'm left alone at the front gates. As I walked into my new high school I noticed something strange. I was getting a bit light headed and queasy... what's happening? That's when everything went dark.

I woke up the next morning, wait was it the next day? Am I still in the front doorway of Hopes Peak? I felt like I had a small case of amnesia... Could I remember my name? If I can I'm surely ok. Cody... my names Cody, I am a blonde haired tall, Cody. I guess I'm alright then. I opening my eyes to see that I was in a bedroom. Staff probably found me at the entrance and brought me to my room. Gosh that's embarrassing. In my room there was a neat bed and two night stands on both sides off the bed. A door was on the left hand side of the room and the right hand side... A lamp was on both of the night stands as well as a digital clock on one of them. Finally a van was on the ceiling. I open the door to my right to see a bathroom with a shower, toilet and sink. So I opened the other door to find a hallway. Along the hallway there were many other doors with iron plates with names on them... As I looked at my door I saw the same. An Iron plate with the word CODY on it. On my door was also a sheet of paper that said...

WELCOME TO HOTEL MACLERYA
PLEASE REPORT TO THE DINING HALL

Hotel Maclerya? What? I thought I was at Hopes Peak Academy... I better go to the. Dining hall to see what the heck is going on. I didn't exactly know where the dining hall was so I just went down the hallway looking for it. I was looking at the iron plates on the doors that had names on them, they could very well be my classmates. Damien... Sarah...Mark...Kaelyn... I only got a few before I found a door with the words dining hall on it... When I opened the door I saw about 14 teenagers my age inside... A girl came up to me first.

"Hey, I'm Sarah." She was a light blonde with wavy hair that went to her chest. "I'm the Ultimate Actor..." Sarah was nice and considerate. I should probably spend more time with her later in the semester.

A guy came up to me next... "Sup, I'm Jake" the guy said. He was the Ultimate Surfer. Too bad that there's no beaches nearby... Well I'm not actually to sure about that. Jake had Blonde hair that went down below his nose, only showing his mouth, he had that typical Californian surfer voice that was all chilled back and relaxed. He was also very muscular, so let's not fight this guy EVER.

A short girl with brown hair was the next one I met in the group. Her hair curled up at her chin slightly, the top of her head was as tall as my chin so she was fairly small for a freshman. "Hey I'm Penny the Ultimate Designer." She said to me in her sweet, quiet, kid like voice.

A guy with a short beard and a baseball cap came up to me next. He had light brown hair that stopped at the eyes. "Hey dude I'm Sameul, the Ultimate Dancer." Samuel put his arm around me and said, "Were gonna be classmates at HOPES PEAK! Can you believe that bro! We're gonna be good friends Cody!" He then walked away, wow that guy sure is entergetic.

Next, another guy came up. "Hey I'm Daniel he said." I could tell just by the tone in his voice and the look on his face he didn't wanna be here meeting everyone. Daniel had Black hair that stopped at his eye brows... He always had a stuck up look on his face. He was used to being in charge twenty four seven. "Are you just gonna stand there and be an idiot or introduce yourself..." Daniel said. "I'm Cody, the ultimate gamer." I said timidly. "Hmmm, we'll it looks like your not going anywhere successful with that talent, I am the Ultimate Workout Trainer." A thought occurred to me, if I'm not going anywhere how is he? And Is that even a talent... I mean you just yell at people to keep running and to do another rep. But I guess the people on the biggest loser earn tons of money.