Chapter 13- Bribery Part 2

"Well... If he was willing, why might he want to work with her?" Sarah said.

"Perhaps Mark got angry at him?" Cia proposed.

"Maybe she gave him information." Malarie said. "There was information offered for the motive.

"Wait! monokuma, didn't you say you would kill anyone who asked a question and didn't kill in a twenty four hours?" Janice said.

Monokuma was sleeping when she asked... He lazily said, "yeah."

"Then maybe, that bracelet wasn't put on him by the killer, but monokuma." She said.

Everyone stared at Zeke... He stared back but in more of a scared way.

"But! I was at breakfast! I have an Alibi!" He yelled.

"Oh yeah, sorry Zeke." Janice said as she got back to accusing others.

"We need to go through how he was killed." Janice said. "I noticed that the type of syringe that was used on Penny to knock her out a couple cases ago was gone from the pharmacy. So I bet that was used on Mark and then she bluntly killed him upstairs."

"I noticed that too... there was no blood so it had to have been done bluntly." I said.

"You're forgetting the most obvious part..." Janice said.

"What?" I replied.

"He was frozen to death, it was in a freezer." She said.

I feel dumber by the minute.

"Would there be enough time for the killer to carry him upstairs two floors?" Malarie asked.

"Yeah, we were cleaning up for a long time." Damien said.

"When could the braclet have gotten on Zeke?" I asked.

"Night probably, everyone is together for most of the day." Sarah said.

"She probably got the computer info at night too... She must have gotten both things done at the same time." Daniel said.

"Now that I think of it, Zeke might have gotten the information from her in exchange for helping he commit the crime." I speculated.

I only said this to through the idea out there and see if Zeke silently responded. Sure enough his eyes lit up and he faintly smiled.

"Now that I think of it, I don't think any girl could have broken into his room and put the bracelet on him. We all learned after Taylor not to leave our doors unlocked at night right?" Malarie said.

"So he did it willingly... the only reason why he would do that is probably for the information." Daniel said.

"There's one more thing we need to figure out." Cia said. "What about the freezer, wasn't it locked? How would the killer get that information?"

We all looked around. Nobody had a answer to this question. Monokuma was probably the only one who knew.

"Zeke... has the killer told you the answer to your question from the computer?" Janice asked.

He nodded no. It was a risk to see if the killer would kill him for answering. But he answered.

"Then she definitely asked for the freezer code as her one question on the computer." Janice said with a grin on her face.

"That just leaves it to who did it..." Cia said.

An eerie silence waited in the room... It was just waiting for someone to break it and accuse a girl who wasn't helping in the kitchen.

"Wait..." Sarah said. "Where did the bracelet come from... I'm sure monokuma would give it to her, so it would have had to come from the electronics room."

"Your point." Daniel said.

"The electronics room is right where Mark was sleeping that night. I am pretty sure someone was sleeping with him... That person had to have been the killer." Sarah replied.

"Who was sleeping with him?" Damien asked.

"I believe it was Cia." She said in a strong tone.

Cia just stood there with a smile on her face. She chuckled a bit.

"Hehe...hehehe.....HAHAHAHAHA!" She erupted into laughter crazily.

"HAHAHA! You found me out good for you! Can I die yet?" She said as she walked to monokuma. She gave him a remote, which I assume was to used on Zeke if he accused her.

Monokuma was surprised at CIA's outbreak. I can't blame him she has been shy this whole time.

"Okay..." Monokuma said as he woke up. "Let's get to the vote!"

Everyone cast their votes to Cia as monokuma announced it was a unanimous vote.

Cia walked to the door with monokuma instead of her being dragged. Wow she must be freaking crazy!

Inside the room we watched the ultimate lucky students execution.

She was chained tightly to a spinning wheel that spun around quickly. Monokuma jumped in front of the wheel with some rather large darts as he launched them at the wheel. After ten missed darts... She is very lucky not to have ten hit her yet... The eleventh finally hit her. She was dead, with a large dart in her stomach.