Chapter 5- Power Outage Case

Penny and Samuel lay on the ground of the music room... There were no wounds... Then how did they die?

Me and Sarah, once again decided to investigate together.

"Since there are no wounds I suppose they died from the poison in the pharmacy..." Sarah said.

Nobody had left the music room after seeing her body. I guess that everyone else noticed the poison in the pharmacy just like I did.

"Was it in their drink?" Taylor asked.

Janice nodded no, "There's no way that the poison and the lights would work at the same exact time... They would have drunk at different paces."

Me and Sarah checked the whole second floor for clues, we started with the pharmacy and Library.

Nothing was peculiar was in the library, but in the pharmacy... to our surprise two syringes with poison in them were gone.

"The killer probably still has the syringes." Sarah speculated.

We finished checking the pharmacy and found out that one poison syringe was gone in two different areas, so more than one poison was used.

We checked all the rooms on this floor and found something weird in the AV room. There were many fans that were off currently... They were all plugged in. I also noticed that something was missing, the night vision goggles were gone. They were here at 3 Pm last afternoon but now they're gone.

Me and Sarah went to search the music room again, now that everyone was gone. Penny and Samuel were still there.

"What if they aren't dead yet..." I said.

"That's true, they could still be alive." Sarah replied.

Almost on cue Penny woke up from her slumber.

"Agh! Am I dead?" Penny screamed. She looked up to see us an started crying. "That was so scary!" She looked beside her to see Samuel. She kept crying and left the room.

"Wait Penny, do you know who took you here?" I asked.

She nodded no and continued out of the room. For I but there I wondered if it was her who killed him, but there's no way she could carry him up here.

The intercom blasted on, "Hello everybody!" Monokuma's squeaky voice announced. "It's time for the second class trail!" It looks like Samuel really is dead.