Prologue

Everything about Wolff Kurt Finnegan was sex.

He was a slave to the constant buzz of his skin aching for pleasure. He was unable to escape his raging need for release.

He couldn't just stop after one orgasm. He needed it repeatedly. Again and again until he was spent.

It should have been easy to satiate his addiction; his hunger for pleasure, like how easy it was for a drug addict to access his drug of choice or how easy it was for alcoholics to buy a bottle of alcohol at the convenience store. But that wasn't the case for Wolff despite the countless women in bars who indicated they wanted him. Or the surplus of hookers who'd let him touch them whenever he wanted.

Wolff had nothing against prostitutes. He got hard from looking at them, sure, but he couldn't touch them knowing they've been touched by other men. He had this frustrating need—a rule so heavily engraved on his body—to only bury himself inside a woman who has not been fucked by someone else. You could see how difficult that was, to find women like that for him.

After the age of nineteen, there was almost no virgins left who were willing to let him be their first time. He resorted to his right hand since then. And sex toys. Lots of them.

Until recently. He just turned 25 and the last time he had sex with a woman was...5 years ago. The porn, the sex toys and countless self-love no longer worked to contain his madness. He was on the verge of losing his mind.

He had to find a virgin.

He had to find her soon.