Chapter Twenty-seven

MARIANA

The heat in Wolff's gaze was almost palpable. My body felt like it was going to catch fire. Yet beneath that amorous surface, I could see the man who was more than his desire; the man who gave me protection against himself, the man who didn't receive love from his family, the man who was brainwashed into thinking he's a monster, the man who held out for so long just to not hurt me.

He was a concoction of imperfections, yet in my eyes, he couldn't be more perfect.

"Okay." I whispered, tugging him closer to me, letting his mouth taste the moans he conjured when his hard length penetrated me for the very first time.

Wolff was thrusting torturously slow, giving me time to adjust to his size. But every inch of him that slid inside me was a burning pleasure I had never felt before. I was already tightening, the urge to come undone not far behind.

Wolff broke the kiss, hissing against my neck. "Fuck, Mariana. You're so goddamn tight."

My response was a breathy moan against his ear that made him thrust all the way in.

I clutched his shoulders, my nails digging into his smooth flesh as he began to slide in and out of me. The pressure from his size and the friction of his hardness against my slick walls were a fusion of pain and pleasure so intense I felt like crying. "Wolff," I whimpered, my back arching and my lids falling shut.

"God, you look so beautiful." He panted, parting my legs further and hiking one up his shoulder. At first, he was keeping a steady rhythm, flirting between tender and careful. But as I watched his expression looking down at me with a hunger of someone that was starved for years, I could see him slowly getting lost.

Soon, Wolff's groans transformed into feral grunts, his thrusts becoming deeper and faster. My fingers fisted the sheets as I felt myself stretching to accommodate his size and match the intensity of his motions.

Wolff palmed my breasts, bending down to capture one perky nipple in his mouth, sucking hard until it became red and swollen. Before I could say anything, Wolff flipped me over. He slapped my ass and pulled my hips up until they were jutting out, my face pressed against the mattress.

My loud moans were muffled against the sheets as Wolff pounded me from behind. He was going so fast I felt my pussy getting sore. But then Wolff bent down, his hard chest flushed against my back and one of his hands slid to my front, right between my legs. The way he circled his finger over my clit was a little harder and faster than he usually did. I wanted to tell him to be more gentle, but the mixture of the vigorous pressure in my clit and the roughness of his cock was making everything hazy. Combined with the sensuous sounds of his ferocious grunts against my ear, I was already coming before I knew it.

"Ah, fuck, Mariana." Wolff groaned, feeling my walls clenching, sucking his cock deeper.

"Viene per me," I pleaded, my legs slightly shaking from the force of my climax.

Wolff was breathing hard behind me, his warm breath blowing at my nape. "What, baby?"

"I want you to come for me." I reached back to fist his hair, tugging his head close until my mouth meet his parted lips.

Wolff's response was a guttural sound that vibrated from his chest. His hips thrusted with the speed that threatened to make me scream. His hands gripped me by the hips with fingers that could bruise, holding me in place as his movements turned vicious.

"Wolff," My voice was hoarse, torn between needing him to stop and wanting him not to. "Please."

Whatever the intent of that one word was, it worked. Wolff halted, his body going rigid behind me, arms flexing as he dug his fingers against my hips. "Fuck."

The feeling of him shuddering, cock pulsating as he spilled inside me, was almost good enough to numb the soreness.

We were both breathless by the time he pulled out. Dropping to my side, Wolff pulled me in his arms, spooning me in a way that made me forget about the spots in my body that ached.

He dropped his damp lips on my shoulder, leaving soft kisses that were so tender I could fall asleep like they were lullabies. "You're incredible," he whispered against my skin. "And all mine."

My lips stretched into a smile so wide I had to bite my lip to suppress from giggling. "You were amazing as well, Wolff. I—"

"Get on top of me." Wolff suddenly growled, sitting in an upright position and hauling me so fast on his lap I barely had time to protest. "Sit on my cock and ride me."

My entire body went taut. "Wolff I—"

"Please, I need you again." He groaned, breathing hard against my chest.

"Baby, I can't," I grimaced as he bucked his hips and pressed his already-hard length against me. "I'm sore. It would hurt—"

"I'll be gentle," he uttered, lifting my hips and reaching over to align his tip to my entrance. "I promise I'll be gentle."

Wolff slowly pushed me down his length, letting me adjust to his size again. I bit my lip to hide a wince but when he held my hips and grind me against him, I couldn't stop the soft cry that escaped my lips.

Wolff stopped. I felt him tense under me, his breathing growing hard for a different reason. "Dammit."

I felt myself panic, not wanting him to feel guilty for still wanting to have sex. I would have wanted to as well, but seeing as it was my first time, I wasn't used to being stretched that well just yet.

But seeing the look on Wolff's face, I knew it was too late. His remorse was like a punch in the gut. I could almost feel his hatred towards himself. I suddenly wanted to just keep going and endure the pain.

"Wolff, it's okay."

He turned away and suddenly, it was cold. He felt unreachable, like he recoiled and locked himself somewhere no one could find him.

"Wolff," I reached for his face, making him look at me. He was still hard inside me. I slowly moved my hips up and down his length, wanting him back, needing that same Wolff with unparalleled passion in his touch. "Baby, please. I'm sorry, I—"

"Stop." He grunted through gritted teeth, lifting me up and setting me back on the couch before he stood up and left.

As I watched Wolff's naked figure disappearing into his room, I felt the tears forming in my eyes. I wiped them with the back of my hand before they could fall.

I wrapped my body with the messed up sheets at the foot of the couch, Wolff's scent still tangled in the fabric. I nuzzled against it, allowing the the smell of him to soothe my trembling heart. I pictured him holding me, like how I imagined our first time would be.

Except, in this reality, he was a room away. But the Wolff I knew, felt like he was miles away.