Chapter Nineteen

MARIANA

MIO DIO. He felt so good.

I inhaled a sharp breath as Wolff sucked hard, the pleasure building up inside of me like a swirling heat waiting for a rupture. I squirmed beneath his strong hands wrapped around my thighs just as he said, "Don't hold back, Mariana. I want you to come."

He felt me clench at those words and his wet lips spread into a tiny smirk. He has never looked more handsome than he is right now, in between my legs with his hair a mess and ears and cheeks a shade of red. His eyes were heavy-lidded and hazy, peering up at me and looking as if I'm his favorite meal and he hasn't eaten in years.

I lifted my hips closer to his mouth and his tongue glided deep between my slit until it reached the apex, putting just the right kind of pressure to elicit a scream out of me. I threw my head back and gripped the back of his head as I muttered a few profanities. I might have been speaking in Italian again because my brain was longer working. Wolff's tongue had rendered me utterly stupid.

Wolff grunted against my clit, the vibration causing ripples of pleasure to rush through my body. "Look at me," He demanded, pinning me with a look that made me impossibly wetter. "Look at me when I make you come."

Fuck.

That tipped me over the edge. Combined with his big hand sliding across my torso to capture my neck, encircling his long fingers around the base of my jaw, I came so hard I practically screamed his name loud enough to wake the dead.

"Oh my god," I pressed the back of my hand against my mouth as I tried to catch my breath. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to be that loud."

With a smug smile, Wolff raised himself and aligned himself with my body, pressing his hips in between my thighs as he nipped the base of my neck and oh—

"Wolff...I want to touch—"

Wolff cut me off immediately with a small grunt and said, "No, not here. I'm going to break my car."

"Oh." Just how wild could he actually be?

I felt my excitement grew as images flashed inside my mind; Wolff thrusting hard inside me, Wolff grunting in pleasure, Wolff moaning my name...

"Hey," Wolff pressed two gentle fingers on my chin, tipping my head up to look at him. "How are you feeling?"

A smile spread across my face. "Good." I said, grinning now. "So good I want to do it again."

Wolff mirrored my smile and dropped a kiss on my forehead. "I'd make you feel good as much as you want."

My fingers threaded up his nape, gathering a chunk of his hair and pulling his head back to expose his neck. Wolff moaned and I felt his hardness pulse between my legs as I licked the column of his neck.

"Jesus, Mariana." He cursed and arched against me as I sucked on a spot on his neck.

"I want to make you feel good too," I murmured, allowing the warmth of my breath to fan his skin before I bite and suck. "As much as you—"

I was quickly cut off short by a knock on the window.

We both perked our heads to the direction and found Axel leaning on the car, patiently waiting for either of us to open the door.