Chapter Twenty-five

MARIANA

There was something that changed in the way he was looking at me, like a flash of realization lighting up his eyes for a brief moment before they soften along with his lips that broke into a small smile.

"What is it?" I found myself asking.

Wolff merely shook his head and tucked me to his side as we walked back to the cabin. Neither of us said anything on the whole way there, not even as we settled inside, not even as Wolff headed for the shower and I went for the master bedroom.

It was so cozy. It's got its own fireplace and atop the bed were thick, fuzzy blankets that felt like heaven on my skin. Yet when I tucked myself in, it wasn't comfort I felt. It was frustration and loneliness.

Before I even knew what I was doing, one of my hands have already slid beneath my underwear, a finger slipping along my slick folds, chasing that same pleasure Wolff made me feel when he touched me there. It was easy to close my eyes and imagine Wolff's fingers instead of mine, his body hovering above me, his hazy lust-filled eyes focused on my face, watching every expression I make when he makes me come.

Tiny little moans and gasps escape my parted lips as I touched myself, circling my finger on my clit and mimicking the way he touched me there. Gentle, yet urgent. Tender, yet vehement as he moaned my name against my ear, telling me to come for him.

As my fingers moved faster, I inched my legs further apart, the covers slipping past my waist. I didn't care. I was so lost in the image in my head, in the pleasure between my thighs that nothing else mattered. Not even when I felt one side of the bed dipping as I imagined Wolff's hot groans as he thrust his fingers inside me, loving that I'm so wet for him, and tight, and that I've never been touched by anyone else. Only him.

"Goddamn, baby."

The hot breath against my face willed my eyes open.

"Wolff." I gasped. For a second, I was horrified and embarrassed for getting caught. But then I saw the same lust-filled look in his eyes that matched the image in my head, and felt the realness of his long, warm fingers rubbing against me.

His hair was still wet from the shower, some of the strands were dripping over the bed and some trailing over his shoulders, down to his bare chest. I bit my lower lip as my eyes traveled over to the bulging muscles in his biceps, flexing as his fingers moved underneath my pants.

His eyes were casted low, watching his own hand disappearing beneath my pants. "Pull your pants down." An order. With voice that deep and raspy, my fingers were instantly dragging the waist band of my pants past my thighs.

Wolff grunted as he inserted two fingers that were already soaked in my own wetness. He curled his fingers inside me and pressed his thumb on my clit, circling so slow it was torture. "Please." I begged. 

"Please what?"

I whimpered. "Please, Wolff. Harder. I'm so close."

With a growl, he settled on his knees and placed one free hand over the side of my head, getting the complete view of my face and his fingers moving inside me. "How hard do you want it?"

I was panting. My body was so hot it felt like I was going to combust. "As hard as you're going to fuck me."

He groaned and muffled my screams with his mouth as he fingerfucked me straight to heaven. It was so rough and fast and so carnal that I felt my whole being surrendering to the pleasure that consumed me, surrendering to the owner of the fingers plunging deep inside me, loving how submissive my body was under his touch.

Even after I climaxed and we both felt how hard my walls pulsed and tightened, I didn't want the feeling to end. Even after Wolff pulled his fingers out, I held his wrist, refusing to let him go.

"Will you hold me tonight?"

His head fell on my shoulder with a helpless sigh. "Baby, I can't. After what we just did, I—"

"Please?"

With the struggle still sitting deep within his dark eyes, Wolff sat up and reached past my thighs, pulling my pants back up with such tenderness that it almost made me forget how rough and skilled those fingers were. They settled on my waist, squeezing just lightly before he pulled the covers up over our bodies.

"Just for a little while," he whispered, laying beside me, warm chest pressed against my back, arms wrapped around my body. "Until you fall asleep."

I smiled even though he couldn't see my face. He may not realize it, but he has more control over himself than he thinks. Even when I could feel him hard and throbbing against my ass, he was just holding me, breathing me in, basking in the warmth of our bodies and not demanding anything else.

He may not see it but when he agreed to stay and hold me for a little while, even when he's obviously aroused and every bit of temptation was right within his reach, he was slowly starting to trust himself too.

•••

I woke up alone. When my feet landed on the cold floor, I winced for two things: one, my feet were freezing. Two, I was sore down there. But holy hell, it was so deliciously painful. I could still feel his fingers inside of me. God, I couldn't get enough of him.

Searching for the source of my buzz, I went out into the front porch. We were so far deep into the woods that the only sounds I could hear were the wind rustling through the trees and the tiny little bird chirps. With an inhale, I settled onto the wooden step, taking in the scenery and just breathing.

A few minutes later, my gaze caught a half-naked figure emerging from the lake. My heart beat peaked up, realizing who that wide shoulders and slender waist belonged to. Without putting much thought into it, I stood on my feet and raced over to him.

"Hi." I squeaked, sounding like a lovestruck teenage girl.

Wolff looked up, his eyes clearer than I've ever seen them. He pushed his wet hair back and leaned against the trunk of the white oak tree. "Hi. I woke up too early. Figured I'd go for some morning swim."

I smiled, looking over at the dark green water of the lake, wondering how good it would feel. "How was it?"

"It was good. Refreshing. Have you ever swam in a lake before?"

I shook my head. "I'd love too but I..."

Wolff pushed back from the tree to stand in front of me, the brush of his knuckles on my arm was enough to send goosebumps all over my body. "But what?"

"I didn't bring any swimming attire." Toying with my lower lip, I raised my arms behind me and put my long hair in a messy bun. "Would it be okay if I swim on my underwear?"

All too fast, Wolff's eyes darkened. My pulse quickened. It was like an unspoken bond tied our bodies' responses together. "Yeah. There's nobody else around." Wolff whispered, coming in closer, leaning until our mouths were leveled. "It's just us."