Chapter Thirty

WOLFF

"Mariana," I rasped against her lips, gripping her hips and pressing her front against mine. "I...I don't want to hurt you again." I gritted, rubbing against her with restrain.

She gasped against my mouth, gently rocking her hips to match my movements. "Wolff, you could never hurt me." When she kissed me again, her teeth scraped over my lower lip and bit me in a way that elicited a moan deep from my throat. "Please, touch me again."

Tucking her hair behind her ear, I let my hand linger at the curve of her jaw, my thumb caressing her cheek with such tenderness that only she could bring out of me. "Are you sure?" I asked, my thumb darting over to her mouth, tracing its shape and loving the way her lips parted for me. "If I go too far..." I inhaled sharply when Mariana sucked my finger, her tongue swirling around the tip of my thumb.

She withdrew with a pop and licked her lips before pulling me in, kissing me with her soft, wet lips until her tongue did that same thing she did with my finger. She swallowed my groan and answered my squeezing grip on her hips by grabbing a fistful of my hair. "Then go too far," she panted against my mouth. "I wouldn't want you to stop this time."

Then Mariana dropped to her knees and I jerked instinctively as she unbuckled my pants, never breaking eye contact until my hard length sprung free. Only then did she let her lids fall shut, taking me in her mouth with a moan that hardened me beyond measure.

Groaning, I gathered her hair in one hand while the other stayed on her jaw, thumb tracing the corner of her lips. "Fuck, you're so beautiful."

My head fell back and my own mouth parted in silent pleasure as she took me deep, my tip meeting the back of her throat. When I was sure my grip on her hair was getting too much, I let go, gently pulling Mariana up to kiss her again as I guide her to the one mattress laying on the hardwood floor.

"Oh," Mariana startled as I laid her down, her eyes scanning the area with uncertainty. "Are you sure no one lives here?"

I hummed my response against her collar bone, my lips wandering down the base of her neck. I could feel her pulse thumping against my mouth and I went to lick it, sucking with fervor just to see what my mark would look on her. "Is this okay?" I whispered, looking up at her through the dimness of the room.

I briefly registered her nod before I was sucking and biting on another spot, this time closer to her chest. Mariana whimpered, hand trailing down between us to stroke my exposed length. I bucked my hips, grunting as she closed her fists tighter. At that, I pushed back to completely undress, feeling my reserve snapping just as Mariana did the same.

Instead of letting me settle between her legs, Mariana ushered me to lay down as she crawled on top of me, straddling my waist and allowing me a glorious view of her full tits. I palmed them instantly, rubbing her hard nipples with my thumb as she positioned my tip to her entrance.

The moment she began to lower herself down, my entire body went taut. I sucked in a breath, thinking I was going to come right that second. I held her waist down in protest as the entirety of my length slipped inside her and prevented her from moving. "Don't move. Fuck, give me a second." I groaned, pushing myself up to my elbows as Mariana meet my parted lips with her mouth, kissing me while I try to regain my composure.

When she started grinding her hips, I broke away from her mouth, muttering curses that could never equate to describing how good she felt on top of me.