Chapter Eighteen

WOLFF

It was utter torture to feel the swell of Mariana's tight ass against my hard on while I was trying my very best to control myself.

"I'll call Axel so we could leave." My voice was strained as if I've been smoking since fifteen. When I tried to get up and pry Mariana off my lap, she planted her palms on my shoulders and adjusted her position so that she was straddling me. Sweet Jesus.

My hands instinctively captured her hips, fingers digging onto the sensual fabric of her dress that hugged every curve of her body. "You're so beautiful," I whispered in awe, my eyes trailing every inch of her exposed skin, then up until they meet her deep warm eyes. "I like you like this, on top of me."

She shivered at my words, her hips bucking in response. A low grunt escaped my lips and excitement rose in her face like a newly-lit sparkler. She did it again and this time, I felt my reserve snap. "Baby, this is a bad idea." I closed my eyes and groan as Mariana's heat grind against me.

"I like you hard beneath me." She moaned.

My eyes snapped open, slightly widening at the unbelievably seductive words that came out of her mouth, even more so as those very lips parted and she released a long whimper that sent my cock twitching. "Tell me what you want," I muttered softly even when I was anything but synonymous to soft. "You look so turned on right now. I want to make you feel good."

Breathless, she begged, "Kiss me. Please, kiss me. I want your lips—"

Sliding my fingers on her neck and further into her nape, I dragged her face to mine, slanting hers just a fraction so I could deepen the kiss. She moaned instantly and released a contented sigh that raised my blood a couple Celsius higher. She tasted like champagne; sweet and intoxicating. It made sense that I couldn't get enough, specially as her teeth bit onto my lower lip, eliciting a deep grunt from me.

I pulled back just a little to compose myself.

"No, don't stop." Mariana moaned and crushed her lips on mine, her parted mouth allowing my tongue to brush with hers and God, it didn't feel as though I was sent up to heaven. It felt like heaven came down to earth for this very moment.

Mariana's fingers gripped my hair, leading me on and taking control of the kiss. She was pinning me against the headrest as if making sure I wouldn't slip away. Like hell I would. Not anymore. Not when she felt this good taking control of me, kissing me with the exact same amount of roughness and passion I needed.

But then she started moving her hips again and I stiffened entirely. My grip on her hips turned rigid—an unspoken warning. But Mariana didn't stop. She kept grinding against me like she was seeking the pressure of my hard cock rubbing against her softness.

"Mariana, stop." I said through gritted teeth. "As much as I want to make you feel good, I don't think—"

"Don't think," she groaned, dropping an open-mouthed kiss on my neck. Again and again and again; enough to steal the remaining breath out of me. "Let me make you feel good too." She glided her tongue on my pulse and sucked on the spot where my jaw and ear meets. There was no word to describe the sound that I made or a measure of seconds to how fast I bunched the hem of her dress up to her waist and tore her panties with my bare hands.

"Oh my god!" Mariana gasped. "You just—"

"I'll buy you another one," I grunted before pulling her back to my lips, sucking in the little gasps that followed when my fingers dipped to her slit. Groaning, I pulled back. "You can't be this wet and expect me to stay—fuck," I couldn't stop it when my finger slid inside of her.

"Yes, God, ho voglia di te." She dug her nails onto my shoulders and moved against my fingers, throwing her head back in pleasure as I pumped two fingers inside of her tight pussy. "Facciamolo adesso." She cried.

I breathed against her neck, placing kisses along her jawline. "English, baby. I can't understand what you're saying."

She moaned and bit her lips before staring me straight in the eyes and said, "I want you now, please. Please fuck me now." Her cheeks were blooming with heat, and her eyes were hazy, drunk with lust. How could I say no to that?

But we can't. Not now. Not in my goddamn car where I wouldn't be able to take my sweet time memorizing every inch of her glorious body. Not to mention, we have to muffle the sounds we'd make.

"Lay back," I lifted her by the hips, gently pushing her back flat onto the seat. "Open your legs." I instructed. She blushed at that but slowly inched her thighs apart, pulling the hem of her dress up to reveal her swollen and glistening. Perfect. She's everything I've imagined.

When I lowered my head to drop kisses on the insides of her thigh, Mariana's fingers brushed my hair, gripping the front locks and pushing them back in a way that's urging yet gentle. It's giving me a glimpse to how she'd be like in bed.

"Wolff, please."

I blew a breath against her heat and she half-shivered, half-moaned. When I made the slow motion of licking my lips, she groaned and pulled me closer—by the hair. Yet I held back an inch. "You do know that when I do this, I won't be able to get enough of you. Your smell, your taste...I'd want it constantly."

She was nodding but it wasn't enough for me. "Tell me you understand, Mariana." I demanded. "Tell me you know what you're getting yourself into when you let me get a taste of you."

"I know it. I know it and I want it. I won't get enough of you too." She blurted all too fast. As soon as the last words left her lips, I lowered my mouth onto the sweetest thing I've been craving.