Chapter Two

WOLFF

"How certain are you that she's a virgin?" My assistant Axel Carvers studied the petite blonde standing against the closed doors of their vehicle. Next to her was a tall punk rock who looked far too jittery to be sober.

"She admitted it." Answered the blonde, her chin high.

"How do we know you're not lying?"

She snorted, flipping her hair over one shoulder. "There's no reason to lie. We want our money, you want your virgin."

Axel still didn't seem convinced. Neither did I. They came knocking on our door at 1 in the morning, desperate, in a rush, and claiming to have a virgin in their van—one they still have not shown us.

For all I know, they could have paid anyone to act as a virgin in order to get the money I promised anyone who could deliver me a virgin. Believe me, it has happened before.

"We want a raise too."

My brows shot up. No one has ever dared to ask for an increase. "Why?"

The blonde smirked at me, her arms crossing in front of her chest to show her confidence. She was already certain I would agree to her term. "She's gorgeous. How many virgins do you get that looks nothing sort of weird, ugly and disgusting?"

I shared a look with Axel, who already had fine lines on his forehead despite only being 31. His shoulders were taut as he shook his head and narrowed his eyes as if telling me not to fall for the trap.

I ignored him. "Show me the girl and I'll see what I can do."

The blonde's beam was bright enough to cause the night sky to flip over. However, the guy beside her flinched. I raised my chin at him. He flinched again.

"Blood hell, Lance. Quit shaking. He's not going to kill us for delivering an unconscious girl."

"Excuse me?" My blood ran cold. I felt Axel walked past me, approaching the two and stopping right in front of their faces.

"You did not just harm some girl for this. This was not supposed to alarm the authorities. This was not supposed to get out of town. What you did was against the rules." His voice was colder than how I felt. "We will not be taking the girl. Be on your way."

The blonde was exasperated at the change of decision. "No! We did not harm her. Jesus, calm down. She only freaked out a little, puked her guts out and fainted."

I pressed my fingers down the bridge of my nose, hissing at the inappropriate timing of the situation and the headache already starting to form. "The deal was to bring me a volunteer virgin." I said through gritted teeth. "Someone willing. Do you understand that? I will not take someone who was horrified enough to vomit at the thought of being with me."

"But she was just drunk and—"

"Leave."

The girl's nose flared in annoyance. Her hands were shaking and she was about ready shoot lasers through her eyes. She glared at Axel and then she turned to me, held my gaze for a while longer before pivoting on her heels and opening the van's door where—

Fuck.

She wasn't lying. The girl was indeed gorgeous. Too beautiful to be a virgin. I couldn't stop my eyes from raking every inch of her. From where I stood, her skin was a glowing warm ivory. Her lips were free of lipstick but they were pink and damp and they looked goddamn soft. Her cheekbones were high, a contrast to the softness of her jaw. I haven't seen her eyes yet but I already knew they were as perfect as the rest of her.

Judging from her sitting position, she was about average in height and the skintight pants that clung to her legs gave away the sweet curve of her hips and the narrow size of her waist. For a second, I had to ball my fists not to walk up there, hold her, and feel her curves underneath my palms.

On the corner of my eyes, I sensed Axel seizing up my reaction, suddenly all too sharp and alert in case he needed to step up and stop me. I expected nothing less from him. He wasn't just my assistant. He was the one person who could protect girls from me when I couldn't stop myself. When I lose control.

It wasn't just Axel who was studying my reaction. The blonde's snicker was loud enough to snap my attention back to her and away from the most beautiful girl I have ever saw.

"Good enough to change your mind?" Her brows were raised in a challenge. "I bet just looking at her made you want to bust your nut."

A growl erupted. But it wasn't from me. It was from Axel who would push away everyone and everything that would tempt me from losing my cool.

"Get out." He barked. "Take her and leave. You have no business here."

The blonde glared. "That's not your choice to make." She turned to me, a fleeting glance down my crotch before she smirked. "Name your price. I know you want her."

Axel threw me a look of warning, but the urge touch the girl in the van was like goddamn Metallica in full volume, screaming and screeching in my brain. I couldn't shut it off. I couldn't listen to Axel.

"900." My voice didn't waver. "Thousand."